The Official NBA Thread

IMG_2574.jpeg

This is unacceptable, i used my hard earned money for tickets and he’s using pto without giving 2 week notice smh

PG nearly cost them a score not wanting to shoot at the end of the half to save his fg :lol:
low iq move

If CNN gets this wrong after this is the only sports news they broke in 10 years they need to really just call it quits.

They probably only have 3 people working in that department 😭
10 years? What news was that? The only thing I remember them breaking was Bron going to Miami, when Stephen A was freelancing and on CNN every other night telling anyone who would listen Bron is going to Miami. He was out there with that well before anyone.

10 years? What news was that? The only thing I remember them breaking was Bron going to Miami, when Stephen A was freelancing and on CNN every other night telling anyone who would listen Bron is going to Miami. He was out there with that well before anyone.

Man I don’t even know that just the last time I remember hearing about CNN/SI sports division :lol:

IMG_2574.jpeg

This is unacceptable, i used my hard earned money for tickets and he’s using pto without giving 2 week notice smh
Got a buddy of mine who has been setup in good seats like yourself and been in the same situation where Bron has sat 5 times. It’s ridiculous and it’s always the day of the game when (within several hours of tip) he finds out. Want to catch Bron in Atl next week, but they play Houston the night before on the front end of a back to back. Not going to take that chance.
Should be fined tbh, not fair to fans without notice
So true. No one cares about the hard working ticket buying customer.

Back
Top Bottom