The Official NBA Thread

This begs the question why Quin Snyder jumped on the Hawks job so fast. I mean, I kinda know the answer, but damn.

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

This begs the question why Quin Snyder jumped on the Hawks job so fast. I mean, I kinda know the answer, but damn.
Tbf I think he’s still a really good coach and Trae is bought in and praises Quinn I just think all the expectations for this roster construction have fallen flat in its face especially for what Quinn wants to do this team can’t do it.

Tbf I think he’s still a really good coach and Trae is bought in and praises Quinn I just think all the expectations for this roster construction have fallen flat in its face especially for what Quinn wants to do this team can’t do it.
Ya he's a good coach (would've hired him if he was available when the Lakers were looking). Hawks job just seemed low ceiling because of the contracts on the books and draft picks out the door. But I think he was drawn that he could have front office power.

Questioned that the second it happened. Middling team without much promise.

Meanwhile Sixers/Bucks/etc open up months later.

Ya he's a good coach (would've hired him if he was available when the Lakers were looking). Hawks job just seemed low ceiling because of the contracts on the books and draft picks out the door. But I think he was drawn that he could have front office power.
The disrespect was not not noticed.

I was at IAD and saw Wes Unseld Jr in line going through security. NO ONE knew who he was. I think he was on his way to Vegas for SL. :lol:

Kinda surprised he was flying commercial solo.

I was at IAD and saw Wes Unseld Jr in line going through security. NO ONE knew who he was. I think he was on his way to Vegas for SL. :lol:

Kinda surprised he was flying commercial solo.
Probably gave him the “Southwest First Class” seat by emergency exit where there isn’t a seat in front of you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom