The Official NBA Thread

Is it too early to say Luka > Dirk?
dd4fae68-5959-4e75-b69d-c6e5f3824a01_text.gif

Can’t nobody tell me we aren’t the worst defensive team in the league. It’s hard to be a Hawks fan man. I was trying ti dismiss trade talk but idc anymore. Just don’t send D’Lo over here. I refuse to watch that snitch play basketball.

Reactions: OTG
Predictable offense with minimal ball and player movement makes defenses look good.

To me that’s more of what was going on in the dead-ball era than the defenses actually being more elite.
True story. Iso heavy craze as well

Doesn't take away that you still had generational defenders *Ben Wallace*

And also generational offensive players

But dead ball era is still called that for a reason

those-are-the-facts-its-just-facts (1).gif

His passing is a nice surprise. Could he avg 30, 10+, 5 and 5 one season down the road? 🤔

That would definitely be a first.
Once his body is adjusted to playing more minutes I don't see what's stopping him from that eventually.

He's averaging something absurd per 36 this season already :lol:, something like 26-12-4blocks :sick:

It's even crazier over his last 10 games

Feels crazy to think there's a chance this is the worst version of him that we'll see :lol:

The Cavs have been winning a bunch of games under the radar without 2 starters.

Jarret Allen stepped up his game big time. Much more spacing out there now.

Predictable offense with minimal ball and player movement makes defenses look good.

To me that’s more of what was going on in the dead-ball era than the defenses actually being more elite.

I’d also mention that perhaps the role players are much more skilled and specialized now compared to back in the day.

Role players know how to move the ball and for the most part, shoot the 3. It’s very difficult to stay in the game today if you are an offensive liability.

Not only are they making shots, but they are getting more efficient looks.

Back
Top Bottom