The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

20240130_095427.jpg

This is ridiculous. Bron should be higher, but 90% of the NBA store for the lakers is full of players who are no longer playing.

Maxey at 9 is dope to see aswell

If i had guess prolly lots of college kids rocking it like we used to rock jerseys back in day

Maxey at 9 is dope to see aswell

If i had guess prolly lots of college kids rocking it like we used to rock jerseys back in day

Maxey is definitely an 'obscure' jersey a college kid would wear during a Saturday day drink :lol:

Udoka seemingly has a very tough coaching style and those guys love him. Relatability >>>

I’m not disagreeing, it’s case by case but majority of these young cats can’t take hard coaching.

Look at the Hawks with Nate McMillan. Fired that man because he refused to babysit

I’m not disagreeing, it’s case by case but majority of these young cats can’t take hard coaching.

Look at the Hawks with Nate McMillan. Fired that man because he refused to babysit
I can’t remember the details on Nate’s firing but ill steelo ill steelo has broken down a lot of his deficiencies when he was in the seat still. He’s a retread coach who has typically lost his teams after a few years anyways

Ain't been around as much but had to pop in to say the narrative shift some of yall been waiting on with Luka feels like it's taken hold.

The reaction to/spin on the 73 pointer is nasty work.

Everyone hates NY in the states outside of it & it’s subsidiary cities.

JB is 6’2 and not a 1A so the casuals ain’t buying neither.

Back
Top Bottom