The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

The quickness with which people started with the "I told you sos" after Scoot got off to a slow start was weird to me. And very premature.

he was showing flashes in summer league, but the big stage is different, plus his team is young and building. rookies who get to play with vets are very lucky to have their flaws masked

01F32A48-6768-4BD2-920C-61D59E4DE4F2.jpeg

Outside

Brandon Miller has been good. He’s tall and long and his jumper is real.

The things that I thought limited him as a prospect are still there though. He’s stiff and moves around too upright. Doesn’t have the wiggle (or ahtleticism) that the high level wings in the league do.

Can definitely still be a good piece on a good team though like MAGA Porter, who I have the same issues with.

At this point, have to get as close to full health as possible by April, right? Have a decent cushion over the Pacers for the 5 seed.

Potential first round matchup against the Bucks, Cavs, or Knicks without homecourt would be tough but you don't stand a chance if Embiid is at 50%.

Brandon Miller has been good. He’s tall and long and his jumper is real.

The things that I thought limited him as a prospect are still there though. He’s stiff and moves around too upright. Doesn’t have the wiggle (or ahtleticism) that the high level wings in the league do.

Can definitely still be a good piece on a good team though like MAGA Porter, who I have the same issues with.
Not nearly as stiff as MPJ. He looks like khris Middleton to me and you’ll take that

Back
Top Bottom