The Official NBA Thread

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Book does that's exclusively for Mexicans
dead (1).png

He dresses like Snoop and YG half the time

"I no black, it not the same papi", "No nunca negro"

Shaq didn’t win it with Penny or Eddie Jones. So this idea that you could’ve just put anyone in that role and the results would’ve been the same is ridiculous.

And this is coming from someone who was never a fan of Bean.

Shaq left the lakers and won a championship with Wade exactly two years later lol.

It wasn't anyone, but we have enough evidence that Shaq made perimiter players lives a lot easier. Wade/Penny/Kobe etc.

We see the same now with Jokic. Does anyone think Jamal Murray is on Kobe's level or Jamal Murray couldn't be switched out for a handful of other guards in the league? Murray and Jokic have amazing chemistry but pretty sure he could be swapped for pretty much any Booker/Tatum/Brunson/Fox level guy and the Nuggets would still be rolling to a second championship as they are now.

Perimeter players are the prom kings and get the love. But the real championships are won in the trenches.

Devin Booker is Latino with Mexican heritage

And you upset he is "cosplaying" a Mexican.

You have any idea how asinine that sounds?

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Book does that's exclusively for Mexicans
dead (1).png

He dresses like Snoop and YG half the time

I think dude up there just doesn’t like Mexicans.

This is the sleight of hand Kobe fans do...He only went to 3 straight finals once he got a superb supporting cast. He didn't make it out of the first round in fact until Pau came along.

That version of the Lakers was a team that had three seven footers in it and had elite guys despite how people downplay the talent of those teams.

And props to Kobe. He's a top 20 player of all-time. But I was there. Teams wing rings, and Kobe was fortunate to be drafted to the greatest franchise in the league in a city that everyone is desperate to live. He was no. 2 to Shaq and the difference between him and Pau for those second rings is far less than the distance between him and Shaq on those first two.

In fact, Kobe stole Pau's final MVP in 2010. Kobe was shooting Jalen Green numbers from the field while Pau was outplaying KG on both ends.
Most teams who win a ring have superb rosters

That’s about the only thing worth responding to

Kobe would’ve been all over this lane. RIP

Quality, quality content
Tatum has too much high variance games. He settles for too many jump shots and 3’s. Isn’t an elite or even a great level playmaker to make up for it .

Thats what’s stopping him from getting into that top 5 tier
He should think about the post & train in the offseason with that in mind, which would require less Drew Hanlen :lol:

But Brad Stevens just keeps adding good players to the team :lol: so it may not matter. We’ll see

Back
Top Bottom