The Official NBA Thread

CHECKING IN

IMG_5319.jpeg

I’m stealing this for my Twitter avy

You know.... I never hear NBA Pundits call this dude out. Its always "He's the best per-minute defender in the league" blah blah blah, but he does something like this every season.

You know.... I never hear NBA Pundits call this dude out. Its always "He's the best per-minute defender in the league" blah blah blah, but he does something like this every season.
Unless it's some universal acceptance of opinion by the circles they are involved in they probably aren't going to venture too much into this stuff

Says the man that wants 50% of the Antetokunmpo crew to be cut from the Bucks Basketball Club.
You got me confused

Need a thanasis orgin story/spinoff. Real life Chris partlow

My son giannis restoring the feeling. Thanasis ready to crash out at a moments notice

Best game on earth

IMG_0402.png

I'm always reminded that no matter how bad a Sixers-Knicks game in the 70's might look it'll never be worse than watching two mid college teams pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 seconds and then shot chuck a 3
If people we're honest they would say that the basketball during March Madness is terrible at best. Awful coaching, playing and reffing.

Back
Top Bottom