The Official NBA Thread

This Knicks thunder game is a stupid finish/ amazing game and I really hope Chet's not hurt

I believe the Knicks are 0-2 since I said they were the 2nd best team in the East. So, I retract that statement.

Luka has the best situation in the NBA

When the team is hot, and he is playing well, he gets showered with praise, MVP talk, and the usual "look out for the Mavs" in the playoffs takes

Then they invenitably lose in the playoffs, and everyone else takes the blame.

Kidd just not a good coach, the "they gave up Brunson for nothing" talk.

Then all he gotta do is show up to camp not completely fat and out of shape, and the cycle repeats.

Look out for those Mavs.....
IMG_8176.gif

Gonna be crazy when he retires. I guess it was obvious it would be in the next few years but he's obviously still going strong & had the whole him vs father time commercial series and what not. But it sounds like he might retire next season or something. Definitely didn't expect to hear him say "not long" when asked how long he has left.

Still think something’s gotta happen where he’s not close to his 25/7/8 for him to actually hang it up. This year is the 3rd highest TS% of his career too :lol:

His game is still evolving. It’s nuts.

Gonna be crazy when he retires. I guess it was obvious it would be in the next few years but he's obviously still going strong & had the whole him vs father time commercial series and what not. But it sounds like he might retire next season or something. Definitely didn't expect to hear him say "not long" when asked how long he has left.
Think he's got two more years in him after this one. Truthfully he could probably play at a high level until he's 45.

Back
Top Bottom