The Official NBA Thread

IMG_8681.png

2015 is a great starting point.

Look at this

1711991324057.png

Trending GIF annoyed will ferrell conan nyc what is wrong with you | Will  ferrell, Funny pictures, Giphy

Zingus looking like he is about to walk into a school board meeting and go off about DEI

Strong "I own an F-150 and multiple Yeti coolers" energy

There's definitely going to be a reckoning for these three franchises at the end of the season.

1. Although the Clippers don't have any draft picks I believe they have some flexibility to get assets if they need them via trade. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the Paul George and James Harden extensions.

2. The Warriors and Suns are just stuck with what they've got. I don't see anything having a realistic path to improve much over the next couple of years.

There's definitely going to be a reckoning for these three franchises at the end of the season.

1. Although the Clippers don't have any draft picks I believe they have some flexibility to get assets if they need them via trade. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the Paul George and James Harden extensions.

2. The Warriors and Suns are just stuck with what they've got. I don't see anything having a realistic path to improve much over the next couple of years.

It's going to be good to be Grayson Allen and Royce O'Neale this summer. Gonna leverage the hell out of Phoenix for paydays, or get paid elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom