The Official NBA Thread

I schooled my girl real quick the other night and she said she wanted to watch

She’s latina and pretty level headed- she said people (the ytes) always roasting angel for her on the court stuff are soft and too sensitive

We are gonna witness this race war for sure tonight

Funny thing is Caitlin does the same damn thing (trash talking opponents) and you don't hear a peep about that from any of THEM.

The only people not bothered by the Caitlin/Angel "drama" from last year are the girls themselves.

Funny thing is Caitlin does the same damn thing (trash talking opponents) and you don't hear a peep about that from any of THEM.

The only people not bothered by the Caitlin/Angel "drama" from last year are the girls themselves.
I had told my girl about the you can’t see me thing and she agreed that it’s just sports why are people getting worked up about some trash talk. She was like don’t men do that **** every other game lol

On another note I just seen UConn has both men and womens team still alive. Damb

Not a lot, but I have seen more criticism this year on Social Media about Caitlin’s whining to the refs. I think there’s a clip circulating of her Dad basically telling her to shut up during a tournament game.

But the positive attention she’s getting is far greater.

There's definitely going to be a reckoning for these three franchises at the end of the season.

1. Although the Clippers don't have any draft picks I believe they have some flexibility to get assets if they need them via trade. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the Paul George and James Harden extensions.

2. The Warriors and Suns are just stuck with what they've got. I don't see anything having a realistic path to improve much over the next couple of years.

Is it really a problem when their owners want to spend? They are still in better position than the majority of the league going forward

Is it really a problem when their owners want to spend? They are still in better position than the majority of the league going forward
Didn’t the warriors prove more than once that they don’t want to spend as much as they proclaimed they would two years ago

Unless you get lucky and hit home runs on a couple young guys in the draft, you’re gonna get up there in luxury tax pretty easily if your team is good.

And when you do hit in the draft, those guys are eventually gonna get maxed. OKC gonna have 3 guys on max deals in a few years, with Shai being on his 3rd contract.

Just kinda is what it is.

Unless you get lucky and hit home runs on a couple young guys in the draft, you’re gonna get up there in luxury tax pretty easily if your team is good.

And when you do hit in the draft, those guys are eventually gonna get maxed. OKC gonna have 3 guys on max deals in a few years, with Shai being on his 3rd contract.

Just kinda is what it is.
Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. Owners that are scared to get into luxury tax territory get heat for being cheap and not going all in to win.

Unless getting high into the tax could really potentially impact an organization’s long-term financial health, a big luxury tax bill doesn’t mean much besides being fodder for social medial chatter.

Either you win or you don’t.

ezgif-7-d4a6b5934a.gif

Talking heads have been jumping on board this last month :lol: :nerd:

When does voting end officially?

ezgif-7-d4a6b5934a.gif

Talking heads have been jumping on board this last month :lol: :nerd:

When does voting end officially?

After the regular season. But for all relative purposes Joker been had his name engraves on it since before the All Star break.

Back
Top Bottom