The Official NBA Thread

2017 vibes :lol:

IMG_6726.jpeg

The Lakers are just a bad team overall. Looking at their box score….. their 8 man playoff rotation is really only a 3 man rotation. They got 19 American Basketball points from the bench and 27 outside of Bron and AD…..not good enough. 😂

Despite all the hate AD receives, without him, this team wouldn't have even made it to the play-ins. LeBron seems to be just going through the motions, players instead of holding themselves accountable, blame other players or coaches, and this POS Ratsull, what an embarrassment to the Lakers organization. I would tell him to pack his bags and not come back. We can't have 40-year-old guys showing at least some effort and that fool playing with himself.

AD stepped up. Was healthy most of the season and he is giving you 32 plus a game, a 7 point lift. I thought AD averaging 35-40 was key for the Lakers.

But when you lose by 7 and your mans got ZERO points.. well…

But when you man Jokic says it, it's cool?

Jokic rather be petting his goats and growing some corn….He wasn’t the number one pick and no one saw this level of greatness coming.

Except maybe Denver. He really is an anomaly. He might retire next year lol

Jokic rather be petting his goats and growing some corn….He wasn’t the number one pick and no one saw this level of greatness coming.

Except maybe Denver. He really is an anomaly. He might retire next year lol

What does that have to do with anything?

The Lakers are just a bad team overall. Looking at their box score….. their 8 man playoff rotation is really only a 3 man rotation. They got 19 American Basketball points from the bench and 27 outside of Bron and AD…..not good enough. 😂

The Lakers only know how to play Bron Ball, with AD.

This was supposedly (AGAIN), the “deepest” team in the league preseason :lol:. They “won” the offseason etc.

Look at em now. Womp womp. Same story.

Lakers are one of the worst teams in the league. It’s just been masqueraded by LeBron and AD. Unfortunately, this team will never win again until they move on from LeBron who has created a terrible culture of entitlement, lack of accountability and diva behavior.

The Nuggets are a really good team. I really don’t see them losing a series if they stay fully healthy. I think their toughest test is going to be against Minny.

Lebron haters all make low brow jokes you would hear in a middle school locker room. Their bags really haven't progressed at all in 20+ years of hating and that's sad. I can run their whole gameplan out before they even type it.
Do you by chance teach at Hillman College or Angel Grove High?

Lebron fans realizing he will have less rings than Kobe and Jordan but played the longest and healthiest.

Hey he tied Shaq!

2017 vibes :lol:

IMG_6726.jpeg
This was way out of context.

If you heard the question asked and heard his full response and understand english, then this wouldnt be a clip/ soundbite. This era of jounalism and social media is mad trash.

Im not even a Bron fan, I just hate this, 'gotcha!' bull****.

Ladies and gentlemen YOUR! Los Angeles Lakers are thee! 2023-24 NBA Champions……….of some sort

IMG_2481.jpeg

How they did y’all’s goat ..

Bruv I didn’t really catch any of the coverage of that championship game

I’m legit in tears seeing this photo assuming it’s real

Silver really got these dudes on cloud 9 for being the best team on Tuesday’s and Thursdays for the first two months of the season

This is crazy work

Back
Top Bottom