The Official NBA Thread

Don’t really get what Vogel is doing. Early in the season I felt like Book ran a bunch of PnR and it was “Point Book”.

Feel like I’ve hardly seen it in this series. They just go down and iso.

Antman needs to reevaluate who his “GOAT” is after this series
Why? KD is past his prime and has been slowly declining each year since the Achilles tear. It's crazy the standards y'all hold these new gen athletes too... Also, this is Book's team yet everyone is focused on past prime KD.

Eh. I don’t think they do. They just can’t guard and their all world scorers aren’t all world scoring

They don’t need a point guard to get theirs
The crowd saying that never gave any examples of who should be PG for them.

Dudes just be talking :lol:

Don’t really get what Vogel is doing. Early in the season I felt like Book ran a bunch of PnR and it was “Point Book”.

Feel like I’ve hardly seen it in this series. They just go down and iso.

Team defense too good. Rudy has help, so bringing Rudy out to the perimeter and switching won't work without a real threat of a big.

Ishbia like

1714193204188.gif

The torch isn’t being passed to the next generation of NBA stars so much as they are forcefully snatching it in this round of the playoffs.
It’s a good time to have young ascending players, there is no old heads good enough physically to stop em right now …Bron, Steph, KD, Khawi etc still got the skills and knowledge but it’s a struggle to keep up with the youngins for a full 48 let alone a playoff series and run

Suns have 3 SG’s that just play your turn my turn basketball
It's the same problem that was in Brooklyn. You got 3 ball dominant cats who like to iso and outside of them you have no depth. KD has been on two teams constructed like this... Do these people think you can really win with rosters constructed like this? Some of these gms are terrible.. This isn't 2k.

Why? KD is past his prime and has been slowly declining each year since the Achilles tear. It's crazy the standards y'all hold these new gen athletes too... Also, this is Book's team yet everyone is focused on past prime KD.
Every publication I’ve read or seen this year has had KD ranked as a better player than Bron so I’m just judging accordingly. I’m trolling with the Antman take tho lol

Don't kick us while we're down brother.

Not my intention. :lol: I mean, it was a competitive game, just not between 2 good teams....I just saw it coming a mile away.

Stirred up by false commentary on the Wolves when I strongly sense folks weren't really watching like that...wanted to get them on National TV so yall see what I see...oh well..I was right...nanny-nanny-boo-boo.

:lol:

LFG!!

Every publication I’ve read or seen this year has had KD ranked as a better player than Bron so I’m just judging accordingly. I’m trolling with the Antman take tho lol
Rankings are subjective.. I have no idea why we still give credence to other people's opinions on stuff like this especially biased sports writers. KD and Bron in the same tier tho.

Not my intention. :lol: I mean, it was a competitive game, but I just saw it coming a mile away.

Stirred up by false commentary on the Wolves when I strongly sense folks weren't really watching like that...wanted to get them on National TV so yall see what I see...oh well

LFG!!
I've been the most vocal supporter of Rudy Gobert since everyone flipped on him during that COVID stuff.. I have also been adamant that the trade was a win for y'all since it happened.. most people are casual fans who only watch a handful of teams so you can't really take their opinions seriously.

Back
Top Bottom