The Official NBA Thread

Look you guys are going wayyyy too overboard with Wolves beating the Suns.

The Suns are not good man. :lol:

I dont think its them beating the Suns, its that they swept them. It was in dominant fashion as well. The Lakers vs Nuggs series last year was alot more competitive than that was.

Going with the experienced champs and home team. Their poor shooting and lack of depth could make this interesting. Also, injuries are piling up for them

If Mpj continues to play this well, nuggs gonna be a handful offensively
This is how l’m seeing it. And I still don’t trust Kat completely in playoff situations.

Not Ham’s fault totally. Seriously what coach would have done better? What 5 games better to still lose tk Denver or the Wolves.

Lebron wants to pass the torch and AD isn’t that guy. So your best player is 39 which is wild

They can’t shoot.

Then can’t shoot.

They defend sometimes.

Their role players are too inconsistent.

Their bench is terrible.

Defensive lapses

Too many guards and not enough bigs. AD is not a true center.

It’s wild how they won the bubble ring with AD, Dwight and Magee and decide they don’t need that anymore

I know a couple Lebron guys won’t read this but he had an incredible season and playoffs sans the flopping and crying and lack of defense. What an incredible player.

Wait I guy named King J is mad about Lebron?

The burner? 🤣🤣

I dunno maybe ask the NBA players who picked MJ over Lebron again lol

1714453827368.jpeg
I'm asking you. I don't care what 81 nameless bench warmers have to say. Most players who played against Bron and Kobe during their primes say Kobe is better... Does that make it true? Not a chance.

I'm asking you. I don't care what 81 nameless bench warmers have to say. Most players who played against Bron and Kobe during their primes say Kobe is better... Does that make it true? Not a chance.

You win bro. Enjoy and I’m very happy for you.

K Kierris vs. ALNotSure ALNotSure is the worst running beef in here.

It’s giving Skip versus Barry Horowitz vibes.
We're grown men. There's no "beef." He's been brainwashed by the marketing geniuses at Nike and I'm simply correcting him. By all accounts, he's a great guy. Lol @ me beefing with strangers in the net :lol:

Edit: I've heard nothing but women use the phrase "it's giving." I hope you're not a man talking like this.

Back
Top Bottom