The Official NBA Thread

He makes their offense that much better/easier for Kyrie and Luka. All Luka and the wings have to do is not be turnstiles on defense and they win game 4. Sucks that Kleebz got all the blame
He's had 5 made baskets in 4 games. His defense has been much more valuable this series (sans last game with floater bonanza) but tonight has been a huge lift and bonus

I know the NBA hates to see the Lakers/Bron out due to ratings. But an NBA fan in the EST zone has to appreciate the the 6:30 tip off time, with the "late game" starting at 9 or so. Word to JJ Redick.

Feel like the mavs should be up 20 or 30. Missed a lot of open shots and FTs. Come out with energy in the 3rd and this should be over

Feel lucky we’re only down 10, TBH. But if the Clippers don’t seriously bring up the energy, they’re cooked.

Reactions: HIM
I don't think anyone made the argument that people are dying to add Herro :lol:

Portland did what they did and it seemed like they made a great trade until it immediately wasn't. I hope Scoot makes a leap or else it gets even dimmer

I'm not saying Herro would have made their future bright
Anytime you can add a guy that shoots 38% from the field in the playoffs, is awful defensively, makes $30M a year, and plays the same position as 3 other guys you already have, you gotta do it 😤

Portland still shoulda made that deal. Herro avg 21, 5 and 5 this year.

I think those counting stats are a little misleading. He's been below league average efficiency each year of his career so far, he can get picked on defensively depending on the matchup, and he's had a pretty big dropoff from regular season to playoffs. Not just this series but he missed Miami's playoff run last year with an injury (and they didn't really seem to miss him) and he was rough in the playoffs the previous 2 years. He's still only 24 though but 4 years/$130 million I think is wild for him but we'll see if he can justify it.

Back
Top Bottom