The Official NBA Thread

Just one game if KAT could try to play with the defensive intensity that Embiid does...

Royce guarding Embiid

r-kelly-crying-r-kelly-interview.gif

The NBA is funny in a way. Cam Thomas has multiple 40 point games this season and he won’t take his warmup off this whole series. Meanwhile, Dinwiddie is giving the Nets nothing offensively. I know Cam’s defense sucks, but the playoffs are about shot creating/making.

The NBA is funny in a way. Cam Thomas has multiple 40 point games this season and he won’t take his warmup off this whole series. Meanwhile, Dinwiddie is giving the Nets nothing offensively. I know Cam’s defense sucks, but the playoffs are about shot creating/making.
I’ll never understand the nba and the coaching rotations ….

Brooklyn has basically just gone with "**** it, either our 3s fall or they don't." Jacque Vaughn even said as much when he was hitting on Steph Ready.

There was also that report the Raptors were looking at him… he’s clearly on the verge of another job.

Problem is ball stops with him. Cam Thomas gets the ball and dribbles the air out of it, teammates wait around staring at him. He played April 9th against Philly, 43 minutes, 46pts(55%FG),1ast, 4To, Bkn lost by 29.

He can be an elite second unit, microwave scorer in the right situation (offense runs around him with several defensive players).

Back
Top Bottom