The Official NBA Thread

I want Zion to continue down this path he is on for a couple more years

The Las Vegas expansion team might be able to pick him up in the expansion draft for nothing

Once man been to a Vegas strip club, and taste Cactus Cooler, he gonna love it here.

I don't know much about scoot Henderson but I'm not trading Ingram for him, IMO
Ingram is a very good player, but I don't think a team with him as their best player can have a championship ceiling. He also has pretty regulalar availability issues. If he didn't play on the same team as Zion, that probably would get talked about more.

If NO really wants to go in a completely new direction, I don't think trading Ingram for number 2 is an unreasonable move. But I'd definitely try to move Zion first if I was them.

Does Toronto do something like this, can add more picks.
1687219576969.png

Toronto could probably get more trading them separately. But if they traded them together, they could/should get at least two to three more first round picks.

Tiki punch Shasta is the best off brand soda. Faygo cream soda was fire but it’s straight diabetes.
When I was a kid I did Summer day camp with the Santa Monica Boys Club.

On certain days they’d have food and sodas for us. Always off-brand sodas of assorted flavors. I remember there being some near fights over Tiki Punch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom