The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

200w.gif

icegif-6034.gif
Whenever wherever....

Listen man. They wanna market the WNBA better how the **** do you have these competitions on at a this time?

5:00 on a Friday? Dawg. It’s in Vegas so started at 2:00 local time on a workday….

Furthermore. Sabrina went off tonight.

Where the powerful woman at?? The legends. Celebrities. Other athletes ???

If you wanna grow the sport you have to at least try.

I’m just saying. Should’ve been like when Shaq was holding the camera type of moment after the VC dunk.

WNBA needed those gifs.

darthska darthska if you wanna throw this in the other thread that’s cool but more people view this I’m just curious what you guys think.

Listen man. They wanna market the WNBA better how the **** do you have these competitions on at a this time?

5:00 on a Friday? Dawg. It’s in Vegas so started at 2:00 local time on a workday….

Furthermore. Sabrina went off tonight.

Where the powerful woman at?? The legends. Celebrities. Other athletes ???

If you wanna grow the sport you have to at least try.

I’m just saying. Should’ve been like when Shaq was holding the camera type of moment after the VC dunk.

WNBA needed those gifs.

darthska darthska if you wanna throw this in the other thread that’s cool but more people view this I’m just curious what you guys think.

Facts.

I live in Cali. 2pm on ESPN is ATH and PTI time.

I tune in expecting that and get the WNBA all star festivities. No advertisements for that at all.

There is zero reason that should have been on at 2pm pst/5pm est on a friday.

Every other tactic that Ms. Mills has tried at tryting to shame this man has failed, this will too. How you go from shaming him with sodas stashed in the bathroom and dressing up and **** to attempting to extort dude and the nba, getting banned from Twitter, to this. This is essentially her hail mary, there are no receivers open though, there are no receivers at all.

Back
Top Bottom