The Official NBA Thread

That was just terrible. The defense has fallen off a cliff. Need Dillon back to right the ship.

Now we are on that 10th seed bubble :smh:

Am I tripping if I think that team the Denver wants to see the list come May is the Thunder?
Agreed. Jokic is gonna shoot 100% from the field, but MPJ and Murray can be guarded. And the formula of having Jaylin Williams just put a body on Jokic and allow Chet to come weak side and block worked great last game because 1 on 1 either is bbq chicken. They also have no Gordon rn so I’ll try not to overreact. Cason had a nice block on Murray too straight up

And once we make this Markennen trade…

DeAndre Jordan minutes might rival Kendrick Perkins minutes. And JDubb is a star if he continues to shoot 3s

Also Reggie Jackson has developed that Bones Hyland/Austin Rivers/Will Barton gene where there is tons of unnecessary movement with every dribble

Nights like this I gotta remind myself RJ is only 23 years old with good career numbers. Just needs to learn efficiency. Please let 2024 be the year he learns efficiency.

If they don’t make a move for a piece or two they deserve all the slanders.

They are ready to go now.
Presti claims we are still in discovery mode or some bs. I agree, they can have any picks and swaps and anyone not SGA, Chet, JDubb, Wallace, Wiggins, Kenrich, or Joe. Bertans for Markannen

Russell Westbrook’s shooting makes absolutely no logical sense. Laughably awful to on fire.

And he deserves some love for how athletic he still is.

Jazz aren't trading him and Thunder won't roll the dice on him.
They dont want Bertans and a poo poo platter or heavily protected picks years down the line? Hell they can have their own pick back snd take Giddey then just give us NAW. I will also give you Trey Mann. Want a former Euro League mvp? Take him. How bout a near 7 footer drafted 11th just 2 seasons ago?

Nah I agree though he should but its antonymous to how Presti operates. He prefers “sustainability “ and kicking the can down the road forever. Which is imo a mistake due to a number of factors the main being Oklahoma City. Always a matter of time before someone wants out

Just the 3rd time this season Denver held below 100

Largest home loss for them since 2019

Presti claims we are still in discovery mode or some bs. I agree, they can have any picks and swaps and anyone not SGA, Chet, JDubb, Wallace, Wiggins, Kenrich, or Joe. Bertans for Markannen

We are not in discovery mode. Learning how to become a great team mode and it's working brilliantly.

People just looking for reasons to poke holes here.

He literally used that exact verbage. I agree we shouldn’t be, and it’s mostly to temper expectations l. But its not time to “push the button” or “push the chips all in,” again his own verbage, yet. Granite he hasnt spoken on it recently as that was before the season started and he did leave an out about if the team I think shows themselves or declares themselves may have been the words, which zi think we agree is the case here. But I am not holding my breath for a trade of significance, probably get rid of Poku for a 2047 2nd rd pick or something

They dont want Bertans and a poo poo platter or heavily protected picks years down the line? Hell they can have their own pick back snd take Giddey then just give us NAW. I will also give you Trey Mann. Want a former Euro League mvp? Take him. How bout a near 7 footer drafted 11th just 2 seasons ago?

Nah I agree though he should but its antonymous to how Presti operates. He prefers “sustainability “ and kicking the can down the road forever. Which is imo a mistake due to a number of factors the main being Oklahoma City. Always a matter of time before someone wants out

Just the 3rd time this season Denver held below 100

Largest home loss for them since 2019
Don't think the Jazz *need* any more picks since they got so much back for Mitchell and Gobert.

Thunder have the cornerstones and will just supplement around them. Maybe they make a minor upgrade though, but I don't see them making a blockbuster trade. Just not the way Presti operates.

They owe us. We saved them 950 Ms with the vote earlier this month. They can go into the tax potentially a few years if need be

Vince Williams Jr. gotta be related to Herb Jones. Similar builds, game and even look like brothers.

lawdog1 lawdog1 + other Clip fans…

Do you guys think BPG is better than Jimbo?

I don’t think he is. And their minutes together seem kind of weird. Doesn’t feel like they have the same kind of chemistry that Jim and Kawhi have.

Back
Top Bottom