The Official NBA Thread

I can even laugh at LoLakers or Sons since the warriors been cheeks too smh. Can't even enjoy these tremendous L's.
SmartSelect_20231231_182441_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20231231_182632_Chrome.jpg

download (2).jpeg

giphy (14).gif

Sheesh, JDubb might be all star caliber already. He been taking over the non SGA minutes esp with Chet out there too they got a little 1-2 game going
That's why I was pushing back when people in here were saying how dare they sit Shai/Chet at the same time.

Dub runs the offense just as well and they have complete confidence in him to do. It's by design and has worked seamlessly.

Lakers 3-7 over their last 10 and about to drop another one. MLGA been quiet as a church mouse as of late.
Lakers are going to be a tough out in the playoffs as long as Bron and AD are healthy, but I should have know their off-season moves were maybe not as quite as good as most people thought when I heard Charles Barkley on a radio show in the Summer saying “I love what the Lakers did”.

Lakers are going to be a tough out in the playoffs as long as Bron and AD are healthy, but I should have know their off-season moves were maybe not as quite as good as most people thought when I heard Charles Barkley on a radio show in the Summer saying “I love what the Lakers did”.

- Re-signed Reaves and Rui (understandable both were huge for them last season)

- Signed Gabe Vincent (nice move on paper but following in the footsteps of Malik Beasley forgot how to shoot the minute he signed and is now out injured)

Taurean Prince was a solid signing thus far

Hayes and Woods are whatever.

The only way to make this trade tolerable in the end is either a ‘chip or we treating this like an extended training camp for BB.

Obi defense looking funnier in the light w/ more chances but he’ll be iight. In time. I hope. He can stop w/ the fast break btwn the legs tho b4 he misses and gets benched.

Kev was a big whoof on my part but I didn’t know he had little dawg in him. He was labeled a project coming out so NY & even worse Fizdale was the worst thing to happen to Sir Fortnite.

As for the current squad,
methinks they go to war w/ what’s left unless something major shakes loose. Deuce is ready for that 9th spot in this rotation. QG is very comfy playing w/ him & ofc the defense is special. Dawgs, the both of ‘em.

Not worried about replacing the scoring that left tbh. JB, DDv, OG, JR, iHart to start. Deuce, QG, Hart & Taj until Sims returns to the bench. Either one of Brunson or Randle will be that 5th guy on the the floor.

Been pining on this defensive juggernaut of a lineup w/ a healthy Mitch. They’re on the rite track getting OG.

Does Achihuahua have anything to give? If he’s on for the szn then his only comp rite now is a 38 yr old. It’s now or never for him as the music plays on this Christmas movie.
Speaking of our centers, when we traded for iHart, they said he was a stretch 5. He my dude but they lied.

Back
Top Bottom