The Official NBA Thread

skechers is building up their roster. good for them. they're going to get more visibility and break that stigma
I know a lot of athletes just wear whatever brand offers them the biggest paycheck but I dunno if i’d wanna wear some skechers.

CNN to woj and shams

e8vn8fkhdig11.jpg

I know a lot of athletes just wear whatever brand offers them the biggest paycheck but I dunno if i’d wanna wear some skechers.

the brand has had to fight the stigma of being "cheap" & unappealing in design for most of its life, but they really have made strides in their performance shoe wear, particularly for the outdoors. basketball is good road for them

i don't care for the elitist stuff that prevents a kid from wearing these sneakers out of fear of being made an example of, particularly if they don't have access to $200 sneakers, ya know?

Last edited:
the brand has had to fight the stigma of being "cheap" & unappealing in design for most of its life, but they really have made strides in their performance shoe wear, particularly for the outdoors. basketball is good road for them

i don't care for the elitist stuff that prevents a kid from wearing these sneakers out of fear of being made an example of, particularly if they doesn't have access to $200 sneakers, ya know?
I get it but their most recent commercials I remember are Joe Montana and washed tony romo wearing some old people slip-on walking shoes. I remember back in middle school 25 years ago that their sneakers were worn by the girls.

Bringing in "consultants" who get hired within a day of a firing isn't a good precedent from a coach's perspective.

Yea it doesn’t matter now :lol:

F it.

I’m sure half the fanbase wants HiP head on a spike right now.

We have one of the most delusional fan bases.

I go to and social media platform and block all Laker pages...

The NT Laker fan bases isn't as bad...but we have some characters.

But there are some characters in this NBA thread so I see why some of the Laker fanbase here acts foolish in this thread and make some sense in the Lakers thread. 🤣

Last edited:
Yall been watching the same Laker team I have all year.

They ain't a threat to win the title and we all know it.

But somehow they are on a no excuse list....

math-algebra.gif

But that’s what I mean tho.

A lot of things WILL change if you guys don’t get better right?

The fanbase will make sure of that. That comes with the pressure.

They were in the WCF last year and got deeper. Absolutely on the no excuses list.
Coming from a Boston fan I see why you would say that.

Things broke our way to get to the WCF and everyone (with a brain) can see that.

Deeper? C. Wood, TP and Cam = deeper?

This why I can't take you guys seriously...

But that’s what I mean tho.

A lot of things WILL change if you guys don’t get better right?

The fanbase will make sure of that. That comes with the pressure.

Fan base thinks we make decisions...

We don't.

Until Lebron gets tired we gonna keep doing stuff to tread water until he leaves and we will be in shambles for a while.

Back
Top Bottom