The Official NBA Thread

This is crazy hate :rofl:

I didn’t know Black White Paul George had haters like this :lol:

This makes think about a discussion I came across the other day, Tatum is probably gonna go down as the best Duke player turned pro ever right?

Kyrie and Hill are up there but Tatum's been productive since year 1 and has been healthy his whole career so far so he'll most have a good amount of longevity

This makes think about a discussion I came across the other day, Tatum is probably gonna go down as the best Duke player turned pro ever right?

Kyrie and Hill are up there but Tatum's been productive since year 1 and has been healthy his whole career so far so he'll most have a good amount of longevity
Yeah, I would take prime Hill over prime Tatum, but in terms of career success I’d give Tatum the nod for a longer run of all-star level play.

Elton Brand probably would be next after the 3 guys you mentioned.

And we’ll see what happens with Zion. Hopefully he can stay healthy enough to get in the convo.

Ya'll too young.

CeXJbjaWQAAQvNf.jpg

He’s definitely better than Cryrie.

Same tier if not better already than Grant Hill ever was.

ZeeOn is a bit of a wild card. Definitely shows flashes of being the best.

Klay was the first guy who caught my attention with how little leg bend he had on his shot, but dudes recently have taken the no-dip thing to another level.

Back
Top Bottom