The Official NBA Thread

in a 7 game series if they double steph who is stepping up?

fair question since there's no established #2 on the team & as of now, is the biggest question mark for the team

honestly, it would be match & game dependent but i'm expecting a mixture of players such as like kuminga, klay, wigs to step up with solid shooting from the rest of the team so that strategy would not be a limiting factor

During that 18/19 season, after KD’s back2back fmvps, dudes on NT told us that you could swap steph and dame and the warriors wouldve been the same team, if not better.

I love the kid from Oakland, but you’re right, they’re not on the same tier.
Steph faced 75 more double teams than KD in that playoff/finals run.

Imagine subbing in Dame and the defense being able to play man to man and KD biting and trying to iso ball them to death like he tried to do vs Houston. Warriors lose vs prime Bron and prime kyrie with prime KD and prime dame. Dame is dope. But he doesn't make the defense collapse.

And KD just skinny Carmelo/harden/iverson if you remove Steph from his legacy. He's played with some dawgs and seen no success outside of that brother with the green eyes.

Steph is just a dude Caitlyn Clark, not even as exciting as her.

At least hell always be talked about as top 6-10 all-time.

1. Bron
2. Jordan
3. Kobe
4. Magic
5. Bird
6. Curry

actually, Tim Duncan is better...so...

6. Duncan
7. Curry

what if i told y'all since dray came back from his winter break, dubs has been in both top 10 in offense rating and top 5 in defense rating
What if I told we don’t GAF and yall still losing in the play-in?

IMG_2811.gif

Back
Top Bottom