The Official NBA Thread

Steph Curry got carried by KD twice... Idc how many times KD won without him. The fact of the matter is that when they were both on the same team, it was painfully obvious who the big dog was. Steph's a front-runner, he's exactly what y'all used to try to claim Bron was. Embiid is usually injured in the playoffs so that's why I'm not harsh on him.

This is not true. Do you like speaking lies and foolishness?

had pants had pants time to fire up that Dlo shooting 3s after the game meme

In before had pants had pants posts the DLo getting up shots meme again for the millionth time.

soul-glo-o10.gif

437369780_818897630272632_8369944451719080858_n.jpg

They are... Y'all told me the King was playing on super teams in Miami and his second stint in Cleveland. If those are superteams then so are the nuggets.
that is some good stuff you smokin. a Super Team is composed of SuperStar players. other than Jokic, there is nobody else. Denver is more of a well-balanced team composed of solid good players and starters with great chemistry. they remind me of that Kings Team in the early 2000. ultimately, Jokic is the main catalyst and he is the biggest difference for Denver.

Makes the franchise look weak. These battles they get in with folks in 1st round matchups is hilarious. I guess when you haven't had MUCH going on for the last 30 years this is what happens.

Makes the franchise look weak. These battles they get in with folks in 1st round matchups is hilarious. I guess when you haven't had MUCH going on for the last 30 years this is what happens.

Look at the people doing this, they don't have much going on in their lives. This may end up being the most memorable event of their lives, something they reflect on at their death bed. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom