The Official NBA Thread

Lakers cooked.

The smile fading from his face right before he leaves is pure cinema :lol:. Same look he gave Wade

1714146119164.jpeg

1714146179594.gif

I haven’t been this disgusted in an in arena fan base than I am of the “fans” that show up at Cryptocurrency Arena. Super low energy and terrible after the first quarter.

I am of the belief the Lakers are a good team, but the Nuggets are just the worst possible matchup imaginable.
They had no chance against the nuggets but they weren’t like that to begin with. Lebron is old. He can’t keep up and it’s not like the nuggets plays some break neck pace. DLos warts were going to be there regardless. Told y’all he was Rui Hachimorris twin. Do they beat the Twolves? Doubt it.

The Lakers only know how to play Bron Ball, with AD.

This was supposedly (AGAIN), the “deepest” team in the league preseason :lol:. They “won” the offseason etc.

Look at em now. Womp womp. Same story.
OMG Palinka did an A + job. OMG we kept AR, Rui, etc. Signed Hayes Woods, etc .... they gonna run it back and as long as AD js healthy.

Yet now .. they all duck, HAM is a food, LeBron has no help, Jordan never did this at 39, LeBron still broke the scoring record, etc

Theres a bigass thread on reddit bout how Embiid shoudda been tossed for that leg grab and the comments. :lol:
he got more threads at the top of R/NBA than his 50 pt game performance statline LOL

the 50pt thread got 1.7K upvotes the other 7 threads on embiid got 2K+

reddit NBA it sick and i love reading all of it

So that justifies that leg grab?
since you REACHING and hovered over my very 1st reply in this thread after the game was over you would see what i said

you quoted one of my post after but missed the main one.. for a reason

try to stir the pot so bad

shameless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom