The Official NBA Thread

They had no chance against the nuggets but they weren’t like that to begin with. Lebron is old. He can’t keep up and it’s not like the nuggets plays some break neck pace. DLos warts were going to be there regardless. Told y’all he was Rui Hachimorris twin. Do they beat the Twolves? Doubt it.

I get Lebron is old but to his credit his game hasn’t tapered off so far in the playoffs. His defense blows.

AD to his credit has stepped up big on offense but hasn’t don’t anything to slow Joker.

The rest of the team has moments and that’s it. No consistency. No real defense.

Again the Lakers going nuts to acquire Dinwiddie is wild. They needed bigs not another guard to run sprints.

DLo is allergic to accountability like a young *****. Just weird.

The only trade out there was Dejounte Murray, and he wasn't seen as enough of a boost to warrant moving him.

I don't think DJM would have gone scoreless in a pivotal game 3, however.

I mean look at #23.

Incredible to see like this. Lebron doesn’t play defense and I think Denver made an adjustment to take the ball to him in game 3. To either get him tired and or score easy.

Gordan literally scored all layups and dunks without creating a shot.

It’s definitely Darvin and his teams fault for going away from him but he also looked gassed. Denver also made adjustments so he went from the block to the top of the key.

If Lakers had another big worth a damn it would be better. They went small which is ridiculous.

Oh please excuse LeBron for not being able to beat a superteam by himself with 20 years of mileage under his belt .
But but but Lebron is the GOAT. He also have the DPOY with him. So he's not alone. Why would these 2 greats be needing help against this mere Gordon dude? is Gordon a superstar incognito? That must be it.

Wait a minute, Steph won clutch player of the year on a team that's not even in the playoffs? Make it make sense

Also is anyone watching the Magic-Cavs series besides the players involved? Sheesh, sleeper fest central, I'll wait for the dvd

Been without internet/phone service since 2 pm yesterday.
Couldn’t watch any games or the draft.
AT&T better count their days. :angry:
IMG_7808.png

I get Lebron is old but to his credit his game hasn’t tapered off so far in the playoffs. His defense blows.

AD to his credit has stepped up big on offense but hasn’t don’t anything to slow Joker.

The rest of the team has moments and that’s it. No consistency. No real defense.

Again the Lakers going nuts to acquire Dinwiddie is wild. They needed bigs not another guard to run sprints.
His stamina isn’t there in the playoffs. He can’t beat you like he used. No shame in it. Doesn’t diminish who he is. The counting stats will always be there but it’s not sustainable

The rest of those guys though. Yeah we knew what it was last year with them. But this is what some THEM wanted.

But but but Lebron is the GOAT. He also have the DPOY with him. So he's not alone. Why would these 2 greats be needing help against this mere Gordon dude? is Gordon a superstar incognito? That must be it.
You do understand that the guy you guys call goat couldn't even make the playoffs his last two seasons right?

To his credit, he's been a positive net player this series but late game if they decide to keep playing him this is a thing if he can't make them pay

Back
Top Bottom