The Official NBA Thread

The term "superteam" is used very liberally by people who want to justify their player's greatness. This is the frustrating aspect of fans who will do and say anything to avoid facing reality. Denver is not a superteam; they are a great team with chemistry that plays good team basketball. It's okay to acknowledge that they lost to a good team, but no, they have to hype them up as a superteam...sad!
Lebron is right about needing help. He needs Tim Donaghy . 😆

Mavs shot 42% from 3 in game 2... have to assume role players will perform better than they have thus far at home tonight

If LAC keep sending 2 at Luka, Mavs have no excuse not to make them pay. They been getting wide open shots off Luka's passing/attention both games

The way the media and fans have clipped that Bron presser to make his response like something else is nasty. And it’s working on people. This is crazy to see in real time
Isn't this how politics operates? I swear, this is how CNN runs its news. Lmao

IMG_8258.jpeg

Not trying to come off as a homer but the Jokic doesn’t care about basketball thing is interesting. Jokic doesn’t care about personal accolades but he cares about winning and making his team better. He is the unquestioned leader of that team and he absolutely cares about ball.

Not trying to come off as a homer but the Jokic doesn’t care about basketball thing is interesting. Jokic doesn’t care about personal accolades but he cares about winning and making his team better. He is the unquestioned leader of that team and he absolutely cares about ball.
Quite the polar opposite of the one in the Lakers.

sohi 23 sohi 23 what his deal bruv

Not sure what this in reference to but I’m not sure how you watch this series and put any blame on bron/ad. Only non-bron/ad laker to show up this series has been Dlo for one half and maybe Taurean Prince lol.

Lakers have 2/3 best players in the series. Denver has 4,5,6 & 7. Younger Lebron would’ve cooked Gordon and KCP but the current 39 year old Lebron doesn’t have the stamina x speed to do it.

Tip your cap and move on. It’s funny because I really do think the lakers could beat every other team in the playoffs except Denver.

Not sure what this in reference to but I’m not sure how you watch this series and put any blame on bron/ad. Only non-bron/ad laker to show up this series has been Dlo for one half and maybe Taurean Prince lol.

Lakers have 2/3 best players in the series. Denver has 4,5,6 & 7. Younger Lebron would’ve cooked Gordon and KCP but the current 39 year old Lebron doesn’t have the stamina x speed to do it.

Tip your cap and move on. It’s funny because I really do think the lakers could beat every other team in the playoffs except Denver.
Bron is better than Jamal Murray today and in this series?

Back
Top Bottom