The Official NBA Thread

since you REACHING and hovered over my very 1st reply in this thread after the game was over you would see what i said

you quoted one of my post after but missed the main one.. for a reason

try to stir the pot so bad

shameless

No idea what your first reply was tbh.

Im just saying, that was egregious.

[Hartenstein] "It's more of there was something in his knee -- his brace or something that was sharp mostly," Hartenstein said. "I don't think he did anything crazy flagrant. It was just something that was in his knee brace that kind of chipped me. At the end of the day, I didn't think it was that flagrant."

respect

but ya the other play on mitch was nasty no doubt

Murray has not outplayed Bron by any metric this series.

Pull the numbers

This is facts. Brons defense been sus, especially this past game but hes been playing better than Murray. That being said Murray has been super off this series, BUT hes making timely shots.

Thread is lovely after Laker losses.

IMG_6728.jpeg

- I don’t think Murray has played particularly better than Bron
- if he has, the difference is negligible & I’m not bored enough to have an argument about it
- the point still remains about the role players
I don’t disagree with any of this. And this isn’t Bron slander either. Him and Murray have been even.

[Hartenstein] "It's more of there was something in his knee -- his brace or something that was sharp mostly," Hartenstein said. "I don't think he did anything crazy flagrant. It was just something that was in his knee brace that kind of chipped me. At the end of the day, I didn't think it was that flagrant."

respect

but ya the other play on mitch was nasty no doubt

There it is. But yeah there was a shot of Embiid on the bench and I noticed he had some type of big brace on his knee under his tights.

I don’t disagree with any of this. And this isn’t Bron slander either. Him and Murray have been even.

Bron is averaging 26-7-10 on 56% shooting and 40% shooting from the 3.

Murray is averaging 21-8-4 while shooting 37% from the field and 25% from 3. If you swap their performances the Lakers are losing each game by 20.

Why are you up here lying? The reason it feels like it's even is because MPJ is dropping 20 a game and aaron gordon is giving them 18 both doing so efficiently.

aww poor tommybeer crying on twitter. he been since game got over

a knicks fan LOL

what did the knicks do to try and slow embiid down ? i mean all this happened in the 1st qrt

sorry he went on to drop 50

before series started we were told they were going to slow him down.. all because of how he looked vs Miami

Not sure what this in reference to but I’m not sure how you watch this series and put any blame on bron/ad. Only non-bron/ad laker to show up this series has been Dlo for one half and maybe Taurean Prince lol.

Lakers have 2/3 best players in the series. Denver has 4,5,6 & 7. Younger Lebron would’ve cooked Gordon and KCP but the current 39 year old Lebron doesn’t have the stamina x speed to do it.

Tip your cap and move on. It’s funny because I really do think the lakers could beat every other team in the playoffs except Denver.
In reference to your proclamations about Davis

No need to blame him for the 3 losses but 2 shots in the 4th quarter of a pivotal game 3 is rancid and deserves to be called out

Bron is averaging 26-7-10 on 56% shooting and 40% shooting from the 3.

Murray is averaging 21-8-4 while shooting 37% from the field and 25% from 3. If you swap their performances the Lakers are losing each game by 20.

Why are you up here lying? The reason it feels like it's even is because MPJ is dropping 20 a game and aaron gordon is giving them 18 both doing so efficiently.
Who was better game 1? Eyes no stats
Game 2? Game 3?

Back
Top Bottom