The Official NBA Thread

In reference to your proclamations about Davis

No need to blame him for the 3 losses but 2 shots in the 4th quarter of a pivotal game 3 is rancid and deserves to be called out

Yeah the lack of shots is disappointing but he’s not a big that creates his own shots like Jokic and Embiid so it’s to be expected.

I wish we had a real point guard on the team and not Dlo…. It’s no coincidence that AD flourished with washed Rondo getting him easy looks… I’m still annoyed about that lob Dlo tried to throw in game 2 LOL.

Yeah the lack of shots is disappointing but he’s not a big that creates his own shots like Jokic and Embiid so it’s to be expected.

I wish we had a real point guard on the team and not Dlo…. It’s no coincidence that AD flourished with washed Rondo getting him easy looks… I’m still annoyed about that lob Dlo tried to throw in game 2 LOL.
I feel like he has more than enough to create his own shot. He showed you in game 2.

Not you but perk called him “the most skilled PF” of all time

I feel like he has more than enough to create his own shot. He showed you in game 2.

Not you but perk called him “the most skilled PF” of all time

He fasho does, I think going to a Lebron team probably hampered his individual offensive growth.

we all know Bron is/can be a point, but I think AD would flourish with a real true point guard that is not interested in creating his own shot. Those type of point guards don’t really exist anymore but I’m thinking of someone in the Conley mold or like Rondo/Kidd from the last generation.

What are the odds of Ratsull just outright declining his player option? What does that do to MLGA offseason plans?

What are the odds of Ratsull just outright declining his player option? What does that do to MLGA offseason plans?

What team is lining up to pay Dlo?
He **** the bed the exact same way he did last year.

Might have to accept the player option now :lol: and if he does that he’s getting traded.

If he leaves, I don’t see which team will pay him but I’m all ears. I guess some teams don’t need 16 game players and can use 82 game players. Maybe the nets again?

What teams have cap space that are giving DLo more than what he’s making next year?

Feel like it behooves him to just opt in and then get traded to some team that will have his bird rights.

AD isnt the problem this year. The problem is they have two starters who are comically inconsistent and their bench is horrible. Why any serious team would waste money picking up Dinwiddie is baffling.

Lakers offseason going to be super fascinating.

Don’t really think Trash Young or LaVine would be needle movers. Not sure who else will be available.

Does Bron even stay?

If him and Klay are available, who do they end up with?
Really don't think Klay is leaving unless the Warriors lowball him.

The real question might be Monk or D'Lo. Monk showed a lot as the de facto PG in Sacramento this season. I think he could play well off Paolo and Franz.

Really don't think Klay is leaving unless the Warriors lowball him.

The real question might be Monk or D'Lo. Monk showed a lot as the de facto PG in Sacramento this season. I think he could play well off Paolo and Franz.
Didn't he think that they already did when he turned down their extension offer?

Been reports that he's expected to test the waters this FA to see what's available out there

Jokic says it after winning
.One is a self-proclaimed GOAT who has chased every record, while the other is a guy who goes on record saying he wants the season to end so he can go about his business. Whether it's true or not, there's clearly a difference. To LeBron, this is more than basketball, as he has always maintained by his own account. Let's stop the nonsense.

After all, he admitted he is chasing the GHOST of MJ. Hmmm
So in other words...

"Bu bu but that's different!"

Never change Jokic stans... Never change

giphy (23).gif

Didn't he think that they already did when he turned down their extension offer?

Been reports that he's expected to test the waters this FA to see what's available out there
I think two years-$48M was more than fair for Klay. Don't blame him for holding out, but he might've burned himself.

I have a hard time seeing him walk away. He is the sentimental type.

The Lakers are just a bad team overall. Looking at their box score….. their 8 man playoff rotation is really only a 3 man rotation. They got 19 American Basketball points from the bench and 27 outside of Bron and AD…..not good enough. 😂
Thank you... We barely made the playoffs and cats in here calling us a good team. Swap Bron and Jokic and the Lakers miss the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom