• aaron-gordon-aaron.gif
    aaron-gordon-aaron.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • jokic.gif
    jokic.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 183
Additional Stats…

1714167503423.png
Wait... I was told that because he hasn't made an all star team(popularity contest) or an all NBA team(media voted selection) that he's not an elite player? How much longer will they continue to downplay Jokic's teammates?

Not sure what this in reference to but I’m not sure how you watch this series and put any blame on bron/ad. Only non-bron/ad laker to show up this series has been Dlo for one half and maybe Taurean Prince lol.

Lakers have 2/3 best players in the series. Denver has 4,5,6 & 7. Younger Lebron would’ve cooked Gordon and KCP but the current 39 year old Lebron doesn’t have the stamina x speed to do it.

Tip your cap and move on. It’s funny because I really do think the lakers could beat every other team in the playoffs except Denver.
They’re gonna get a lot of jokes in about 48 hours but for me it’s just funny how the standings shake out.

They’re likely the 2nd best team in the conference for the 2nd straight year but we’ll never know :lol:

Denver blew that spurs game & here we are

I am DEFINITELY cheering for the Pacers, but god damn, it sure seems that refs are leaning HEAVY to the home team in these playoffs.

They’re gonna get a lot of jokes in about 48 hours but for me it’s just funny how the standings shake out.

They’re likely the 2nd best team in the conference for the 2nd straight year but we’ll never know :lol:

Denver blew that spurs game & here we are
This is madness and we do know that that ain’t true

These Pacers sure are fun as hell to watch when they are hitting and fired up. Might have to bite the bullet and go to game 4 on Sunday.

I can't fathom how the Lakers fans and organization allowed DLo to rejoin the team after the stunt he pulled with swaggy P. That's like the cardinal sin of team locker rooms... he should have been permanently banned. Good lord, that boy was awful.
Not even just his game play. Dawg look at this sucka. Like slide 5 or 6

You know what i found funny today all throughout reddit/twitter

Everyone who said they lost respect for embiid as if they had any to begin with lol a bunch of sheep

But check out all these flops

I was actually looking forward to taking the lakers odds against OKC.

Wish we could’ve saw that one. Denver was sweeping whoever in round 1
I'll give you last season but this season I think it's pretty evident they aren't the second best

I'll put the Thunder and the Mavs ahead of them maybe even the Wolves (and for me to say this makes me cringe). Clippers with all their health problems, **** I probably put them ahead too

Laker fans puffing out their chest about this year got no business doing so

Wait... I was told that because he hasn't made an all star team(popularity contest) or an all NBA team(media voted selection) that he's not an elite player? How much longer will they continue to downplay Jokic's teammates?

Theyre saying hes underrated my brother in Christ. :lol:

Not really irrational, it’s obvious.

Of course you’re the guy that would take Lauri over AD so I know not to take your basketball takes seriously.
He's so mad, lol. Take it easy sohi sample why you so angry for. It's Friday let's have a great weekend and let's enjoy Playoff hoops

Back
Top Bottom