The Official NBA Thread

I'll give you last season but this season I think it's pretty evident they aren't the second best

I'll put the Thunder and the Mavs ahead of them maybe even the Wolves (and for me to say this makes me cringe). Clippers with all their health problems, **** I probably put them ahead too

Laker fans puffing out their chest about this year got no business doing so
The matchups are intriguing but ultimately [Kanye] I guess we’ll never know [/Kanye]

As a fan of maximum chaos, I wanted LA outside of Denver’s bracket but they ended up drawing them round 1 :lol:

Screenshot_20240426_190241_Chrome.jpg

Them (2) wanna B leaders thought this was funny. Make em pay!

You know what i found funny today all throughout reddit/twitter

Everyone who said they lost respect for embiid as if they had any to begin with lol a bunch of sheep

But check out all these flops

I don't think anybody likes flopping, but I don't blame players for taking advantage of how fouls are being called. If there is no real consequence for doing it and refs are gonna fall for it 8 out of 10 times, why not take advantage? It's a tactic like any other.

(Personally I think the Lakers had enough to beat every team in the conference sans the Nuggets. But they could've been beat by every team as well.)

Imagine tattooing yourself "the chosen one," chasing the ghost of MJ, self-proclaiming yourself "the King," and later "the GOAT," breaking the scoring record, nearly becoming a billionaire of basketball, and then when you lose, admitting it's just basketball? I

t's reminiscent of when he lost in Miami and said, "you broke dudes are going back to your problems, and I'm going to continue with my lavish lifestyle."

And contradicting a previous statement in which he said, it hurts less and he'd rather not make it to the Finals than lose at the finals.

So, what is it?

He's really one of the softest to ever lace them up. Mind you , this has nothing to do with basketball skill and talent. He is a soft man. He is not built for the trial by fire. He always wants to stack the deck and makes things as easy as possible. He's soft af.

I don't think anybody likes flopping, but I don't blame players for taking advantage of how fouls are being called. If there is no real consequence for doing it and refs are gonna fall for it 8 out of 10 times, why not take advantage? It's a tactic like any other.

Well said

Totally agree

I think what bothers a lot of people about embiid is he actually knocks his FTs down a great %. THEY hate it

If he didnt make them people would care less IMO

Not going to go for us being the second best team in the West this season. I did think absolutely that we would have beat OKC in Round 1 and there was a draw that we could make it back to the conference finals, but the way things broke we could have very easily lost to SAC in that 2nd play-in game.

Who knew that Pop indirectly would screw us like he has so many times before.

Mpj could be a KD type dude.

That catch and pull in game 2 off that random flurry confirmed it for me.

I never saw a path to Milwaukee winning this without Giannis which is why I had them in 6. Its time now. Gotta push the red button.

Back
Top Bottom