The Official NBA Thread

No one could have predicted this, but it turns out Rudy Gobert is pretty good in the playoffs

when he doesn't have to cover for a perimeter group of Ingles, Mitchell and Cononley
The support group is actually elite overall defensively

McDaniels, Edwards, NAW are stout. Anderson, Naz are serviceable or even better. Their weakest links are Towns and Conley (and Morris who was added)- which of whom have not been total liabilities. Makes life a lot easier on Gobert

Nah man, no way I just saw Ant hit the DX “suck it” 20 times :lol:

Is the Gobert trade still the worst trade of all time?

Props to the wolves. Dont think they were even the favorites by Vegas this series.

Gobert gets too much hate. People just don’t like him, but he does what he’s paid to do.

The support group is actually elite overall defensively

McDaniels, Edwards, NAW are stout. Anderson, Naz are serviceable or even better. Their weakest links are Towns and Conley (and Morris who was added)- which of whom have not been total liabilities. Makes life a lot easier on Gobert

Imagine if ben wallace never got to play with the pistons perimeter rotation. id bet people would've called him "overrated"

Maybe i'm getting old,
but im anti-fight worth taunts in a league where you aren't allowed to fight.

Like would Ant be telling people to "suck it" if he wasn't in the safe confines of an NBA game?

Maybe i'm getting old,
but im anti-fight worth taunts in a league where you aren't allowed to fight.

Like would Ant be telling people to "suck it" if he wasn't in the safe confines of an NBA game?
You must not know 4PF Ant's backstory... Hell yeah he would :lol:

maybe but i just think it's lame doing it a place where you know people can't retaliate.
What do you mean retaliate? Do you think all pick-up games on the street devolve into physical altercations? Fam... 💩 Talking is a rite of passage for us. It can get heated, sure, but most times it's just cats taunting and jaw-jacking.

That Ant/Rudy prsss conference lol

Nah these Wolves gotta love them.

Shoutout to KAT for taking a step back

A friendly reminder that Draymond green is podcasting right now.

T’Wolves should capitalize off this buzz and change their uniforms. Perhaps an updated version of the old school Wolves uniforms.

As much as the Wolves gave up for Rudy nobody should be puffing their chest on a 3-0 first round lead :lol:. They pretty much have to win it all this season to justify that
There's still a world where this is a very bad trade. But they don't want to hear that rn and that's OK. It's the get back they've been waiting for from last season

If they somehow beat the Nuggets their revenge will be sweet but if not.... and KAT leaves and they can't replace him with pieces... or they can't keep some of their rotation....

The Suns fan base made a hero out of a guy for beating up a Nuggets fans a couple years ago. Let Ant taunt them.
Also, maybe it's just me but if someone did the DX chop to me I'd more so laugh and be like good one than be angered enough to risk going to jail and fighting

Hell if someone flipped me off I don't think I'd be driven to squaring up

It would take something pretty offensive and threatening to actually attack someone. i.e. spit, racial, threatening my gf/family/friends etc.

There's still a world where this is a very bad trade. But they don't want to hear that rn and that's OK. It's the get back they've been waiting for from last season

If they somehow beat the Nuggets their revenge will be sweet but if not.... and KAT leaves and they can't replace him with pieces... or they can't keep some of their rotation....
Reminds me of warriors fans after beating the Suns in February. But they gave up 5 first round picks. It's championship or bust. I do think they're equipped to beat Denver as long as they don't fold

Reminds me of warriors fans after beating the Suns in February. But they gave up 5 first round picks. It's championship or bust. I do think they're equipped to beat Denver as long as they don't fold
They didn't have Naz nor McDaniels last year... that's beyond a huge difference

They were playing Rivers, Nowell and Prince ... that's actually crazy

Plus you had Gobert punching Kyle Anderson... I mean the trade was looking insane, but yes it turned out not to be the worst in league history

Back
Top Bottom