The Official NBA Thread

Just saw this at the flea market :lol:

IMG_7919.jpeg

Observing this season and the playoffs, I'm thrilled about the future of the league. The amount of skilled talent we have is unbelievable. The successful teams have been homegrown or assembled organically. We have a talent that, if healthy, might be in conversations for the greatest of all time. Exciting!

Observing this season and the playoffs, I'm thrilled about the future of the league. The amount of skilled talent we have is unbelievable. The successful teams have been homegrown or assembled organically. We have a talent that, if healthy, might be in conversations for the greatest of all time. Exciting!
Just wait for the next draft classes after this summer

The influx of talent is going to definitely carry the league and be in a great place

Hopefully the league helps defenses too. Put some legitimate rule changes

I know you've probably got time to drag this out all day long so have at it lol. I don't think I need to post videos of fights that have been happening for decades regardless if it's against the rules or not

The Random handful fights over the years are irrelevant.

It doesn't happen often because guys get suspended for fighting.

So doing fight worth taunts when the other party is constrained by the rules and potential suspensions imo is lame.

That's my opinion, if you think it's cool that's your right. Personally I think it's lame.

The Rudy trade is a failure if they don't beat the Nuggets of all teams?

That feels like a little bit of goal post shifting

But this is also a no excuses zone

So

giphy (4).gif

Trying to spin this positively by thinking, despite this, they weren’t completely out of the game until fairly late in the 4th and it hard to imagine them getting worse production from this trio going forward…

but I’m not sure myself is buying it.

Back
Top Bottom