The Official NBA Thread

1714233420554.png

The prophecy is being fulfilled

One of you mentioned this last night but regardless of what the lineup needs I feel like this is just fact

Yes not as much shooting but defense, if anything. Ant gotta have that spot

Don't think less shooting at SG will be too much of a problem in a lineup which includes Steph and KD :lol:

He didn't play great during the FIBA WC but he's definitely earned a starting spot off of this season imo

One of you mentioned this last night but regardless of what the lineup needs I feel like this is just fact

Yes not as much shooting but defense, if anything. Ant gotta have that spot

To think Kerr didn't even have this man starting to begin the World Cup... :smh:

Bruv no. If the wolves win we both know what caliber of shirtless slander is coming and that is totally ok

Potential smoke= desired

****, we'll see...only been there 1 other time when I was 19 years old... :lol: don't know how I'm gonna react.

Gahdamn, that's bad. :smh:

Don't think less shooting at SG will be too much of a problem in a lineup which includes Steph and KD :lol:

He didn't play great during the FIBA WC but he's definitely earned a starting spot off of this season imo
I wonder if they replace Kawhi and or Embiid

Wouldn't mind Chet or JJJ and Bridges

good point 🤔 though I saw Harden did start on his last stint with Team USA, granted it was a World Cup, not Olympics

Only thing is Kawhi's knee. It seems toast
seems like they have the ability to lock in and play better knowing the urgency.
speaking of olympics, kawhi gonna have to give up that spot, isn't he?

i think folks hitting the panic button too quick on the clips. of all the teams that i felt was going to relinquish home court advantage, they'd be the ones.

Same. I think mostly cause I'm not buying into Dallas at all. Mavs can definitely be an exciting watch - and I didn't catch the game yesterday - but to back up what I said after Game 1, the Mavs only have 2 guys that can score (+ Hardaway every few games or so) and that's a lot of pressure on 2 guys that play 35-40+ minutes every playoff game. A hobbling Kawhi helps, but PG only giving you 7 points against a suspect defense probably doesn't happen again...still need a few things to go right for a run of games, but I can easily see this one going 7.

I canMt wait for the Ant turn. That one is gonna be fun. He’s gonna give us a lot of hate material

I canMt wait for the Ant turn. That one is gonna be fun. He’s gonna give us a lot of hate material
It almost happened already when he came in to last year out of shape. I think there were a few other moments as well where fans wanted to slander him (I'm thinking attitude)

It'll happen soon enough. Haliburton got a few months of praise last year and this but already felt the turn. Tatum definitely feeling it

SGA will be there soon enough. As will Brunson for being foul merchants amongst other things

It almost happened already when he came in to last year out of shape. I think there were a few other moments as well where fans wanted to slander him (I'm thinking attitude)

It'll happen soon enough. Haliburton got a few months of praise last year and this but already felt the turn. Tatum definitely feeling it

SGA will be there soon enough. As will Brunson for being foul merchants amongst other things

Ant still whines mid-air, lobbying for foul calls way too much for my liking. Inconsistent FT shooter, turnover prone in bunches, cold spells, not always locked in defensively. Plenty room to desire more, plenty room for him to get even better...scary.

Anything short of a Finals appearance is a failure, imo. Theyve been #1 on my no excuses list.

They're dropping Denver and shaking up the whole bracket.
Sir, You have been knighted and awarded the medal of No Smoke.

You are no longer Sir Henny Lenny. Your new House name will be Sir Up the Chimney Lenny

200w (12).gif

Last edited:
I'm not trying to stir anything up

Giannis essentially misses two playoffs in the middle of his prime, Dame punted two prime seasons to tank in Portland and can't finish the first round this season. Tough.

Back
Top Bottom