The Official NBA Thread

PHA and Vogel:

1714251747658.png

Dlo’s IG story :rofl:

What a bum. I was happy to get him back. Last piece to Kobe, etc. It was nostalgic. Overall he's been great for the team on a cheap deal. Big reason why they even went to the WCF last season. But he just isn't built for the playoffs.

Your hating ways back in the day were correct sir :lol:

I wouldn't be hating on the dude if he just sucked in the playoffs, and kept his mouth shut. Instead every time he opens his mouth he stinks the next game. 1) Minny didn't use me right after playing well the first two rounds of the playoffs, just to come out and be horrible against Denver right after that quote. 2) Basically, slandering your coach and Dennis for no reason, and come out and pull out a stinker against the Kings. 3) Doing all this talking about dominating in the regular season and you look foward to doing that in game 3 just to put up 0 points.

Dude has 0 self awareness.

Meanwhile the great Darius Garland has scored 48 points in 4 games, but Mitchell gets the blame :lol:

New rule: Can't challenge down 20 with less than five minutes in the game.
Also they need to implement embellishment penalties. Niang acted hardcore today and it made the refs waste hella time going to check

If they find a player is acting they need to give FT's, possession, etc. and a hefty fine

He went to the locker room at one point when he got stepped on. I assumed that was when it happened because he was basically just acting as a decoy for the rest of the game. Wild if that was the play that did it. Hope it's not serious. ****ty way for that team to end their season.

Back
Top Bottom