The Official NBA Thread

First round is usually pretty mixed bad in terms of game quality, but I think there have been more stinkers than average this season.

Knicks-Sixers has mostly been good and so has Lakers-Nuggets despite it being 3-0; the games have been competitive.

Yeah usually a mixed bag with the first round, one thing that stands out this playoffs is the injuries to key players.

Embiid came into the playoffs banged up, reaggravated his knee injury and somehow gets bells palsy.

Similar situation with Kiwi.

Stringer and Zion got hurt in play-in games and are subsequent out for their teams.

Dame's hurt now and the Bucks are in trouble trouble with Yanni not even touching the court yet these playoffs.

That aspect of the playoffs definitely sucks.

Game 2 was so dumb :lol: :smh:

Miami’s only way to win any games is to hit an insane amount of 3s and Mazz left them open all game.

Up after the first quarter.

1000004811.gif

I don't follow Lakers basketball, so I'm only speaking or asking based on this small playoff sample size. Why does Ham get so much hate? He's clearly doing something right to put his team in a position to take good leads. Why is it his fault when the team stops executing late in games?

Back
Top Bottom