The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

All this time i thought he was just soft and lazy. But it appears he actually doesnt know how to use his size. Gettin blocked on a 3 by a guard lol smh i know that one hurt philly fans

Eye don’t know who you blame. Just making an observation. They cooked Doc for his late game offense and we just saw no offense from the 6ers down the stretch. Can’t blame embiid for the rebounding this game when hart and OG combined for 31 rebounds.

Guess there’s slander to go around for everyone

Stupid finish alert

Lowry is a weird dude. So smart and skilled but he's playing a different game sometimes

Nurse saw how knicks cooked starting that 2nd qrt so he never went to the bench again for a big to rest embiid - outscored by small 8-2 but it was ugly on both ends for sixers

Those non embiid mins aren't the difference for the L but it plays a small role to embiid having energy late

He usually sits final 2mins of 3rd to about 9-8mins in the 4th - played whole 2H instead

Been sixers issue every series in embiids career so far. They dont put out bad LUs it just never tends to work out

Eye don’t know who you blame. Just making an observation. They cooked Doc for his late game offense and we just saw no offense from the 6ers down the stretch. Can’t blame embiid for the rebounding this game when hart and OG combined for 31 rebounds.

Guess there’s slander to go around for everyone

Sixers were paying respects to me playing 2K with that offense in the 4th. :pimp:

knicks just getting better contributions all around from their guys too. Brunson killed this game but OG, the turtle looking mfer, Hart, Dante, all impact the games in small ways. OG was very good this game. Nobody on the sixers is putting out that kind of impact right now, and it don't help when Maxey and Embiid aren't playing like the best players on the floor

Nurse saw how knicks cooked starting that 2nd qrt so he never went to the bench again for a big to rest embiid - outscored by small 8-2 but it was ugly on both ends for sixers

Those non embiid mins aren't the difference for the L but it plays a small role to embiid having energy late

He usually sits final 2mins of 3rd to about 9-8mins in the 4th - played whole 2H instead

Been sixers issue every series in embiids career so far. They dont put out bad LUs it just never tends to work out
that start of the 2nd quarter was bad, but yea not the sole reason they lost. I think the lineup NN sent out there was fine, it's just they weren't running their offense through Maxey enough and the shot selection was poor (think they had like 2 points in the first 5 min). Idk I think it's something that Maxey will continue to evolve at, as far as letting the game slow down more and being able to carry while Embiid is out. He's proved he can, he just needs to do it consistently

Back
Top Bottom