The Official NBA Thread

Idk, this seems like quite a leap being asked of Maxey and what his ceiling is as a #1 guy
I trust maxey work ethic to take that leap

We’ve seen Joel as the number one option come up short how many times now? I’m not saying trade him but hand the keys to Maxey and get complimentary players around him. Instead of having Maxey play off Joel, have Joel play off Maxey

Embiid just need to stop shooting a high volume of 3s. Better shot selection with Maxey and a better cast of guys on the bench would help tremendously. He was gassed today not sitting the 2nd half, that **** is wild to comprehend.

Embiid just need to stop shooting a high volume of 3s. Better shot selection with Maxey and a better cast of guys on the bench would help tremendously. He was gassed today not sitting the 2nd half, that **** is wild to comprehend.
I’d rather Joel shoot a lot 3 tbh. He’s a good shooter at the top, the issue is when he’s gassed he settles instead of getting smart shots

2 people I would never want to deal with when involving anything with a cross, Kyrie Irving and F. Lee Bailey. You just have no chance with either one.

Back
Top Bottom