The Official NBA Thread

I’m surprised so many people are so gung-hi about the nuggets beating the Wolves. Wolves are better imo, I’m just not ready to pick against Jokic yet.

KAT the x-factor to me this series. If he plays well, I think the Nuggets don’t have an answer for the firepower that the Wolves will have.

I’m surprised so many people are so gung-hi about the nuggets beating the Wolves. Wolves are better imo, I’m just not ready to pick against Jokic yet.

KAT the x-factor to me this series. If he plays well, I think the Nuggets don’t have an answer for the firepower that the Wolves will have.
The #16 offense in the league is going to gun the defending champs off the floor?

It’ll be a rockfight if anything

That Mickey Mouse ring was the worst thing to happen to MLGA.

Ham is going to get canned soon enough. 4 coaches, 4 systems, 6 years. No type of continuity or consistency. They just keep throwing **** at the wall and hoping something will stick all the under the guise of maybe being a contender.

Blow It Up!
They never should've gone away from that bubble core, that lack of continuity + subpar coaching after firing Vogel really killed their chances

Ingram was incredible against Bridges, Crowder and Phoenix in his first ever series. Scoring, passing, defense, he put it all together.

Had a strong individual finish to last season, leading up to team USA and i still don’t understand why the wheels fell off so violently. He was awful, not doing anything.

Then this year he missed 3 weeks and came back for game #82. Tough situation, but then again he always gets hurt at some point.

I’d imagine the front office is frustrated and will probably make a move.
Even when Ingram is good, the pairing of him and Zion just doesn’t work as well as it needs to and, of the two, I think you have chose Zion, injuries and all. (And it’s not like Ingram is Mr. Durable himself).

And I would think moving off Ingram would give them the best path to keeping both Murphy and Jones long-term.

I think LA had a foul to give on that last possession as well. Could've used it and forced Denver to inbound again. Also, buy some time for a quick talk. Either way, heck of a shot by Murray.

The #16 offense in the league is going to gun the defending champs off the floor?

It’ll be a rockfight if anything
I agree, I never said anything about them gunning them off the court. It’s just that I think Minnesota is by far the best defensive team, so if they get a healthy KAT shooting well, I don’t see anyone beating them. All I was trying to say.

IMG_0086.jpeg

While we may find it amusing, I can't fault LeBron in the slightest for attempting to secure a job for his son. Moreover, as much as I may dislike LeBron as a basketball player, I can't deny that this would be an incredible experience. Playing with your son at the highest level is the ultimate aspiration. I won't fault him for having that ambition. However, regarding everything else, it's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom