The Official NBA Thread

Thats ridiculous an east coast playoff game starting at 9pm smh. Mr Silver is there anything u touch u dont ruin?
They have to accommodate the Pacers-Bucks series too. :lol:

Although it might've made sense to have Knicks-Sixers at 7 and Bucks-Pacers at 9:30 too (but Indiana runs on EST though).

I really don’t know I’m asking. :lol:

Aren’t you in Dallas? Would you drive to Houston or San Antonio if this were the Mavs?
The topic had to do with public transportation, more over a train schedule and I said that I said that is a foreign concept to me lol

Yes I am in Dallas- me personally no I wouldn't drive out that way nor would I take a bus or a train. I'm not into attending though, rather be at home watching in comfort. Not a diehard like that by any means lol

No more extended championship windows, me thinks. Teams dip into the second apron for a few years before they have to dump key players or they leave elsewhere.
I agree 200%. When teams aren’t able to keep their core guys it will be very difficult to build the dynasties of old.

They have to accommodate the Pacers-Bucks series too. :lol:

Although it might've made sense to have Knicks-Sixers at 7 and Bucks-Pacers at 9:30 too (but Indiana runs on EST though).
Exactly put the middle america game on later, thats what that audience is already used to smh. Milwaukee is central and half of indiana is. Blatant bs by the league

ANTI AIN'T NEVER BEEN WRONG (except for his obviously horrid drake takes)

Edit: and MJ takes
Edit2: and warriors takes

Last edited:
And I know you were looking just like this finishing reading my post:

giphy - 2024-05-01T164719.689.gif

And I know you were looking just like this finishing reading my post:

giphy - 2024-05-01T164719.689.gif

Oh I don’t care :lol:

But what you said about Yaoundé Dray - this is precisely why Embiid needs to stop playing dirty. People are going to remember him for this **** and it’s going to stain your name.

You’re one of the best players on the planet. By all means play hard, just don’t play dirty. Stop this foolishness. You’re too good.

Back
Top Bottom