The Official NBA Thread

I quite honestly don’t have one.

I generally find his music just ok, except for a couple of songs that I like. Other than that, I don’t know enough to really have an opinion about him.
I come in peace
I 100% come in peace
I absolutely come in peace
You're Jewish iirc. Do you know co-religionist folks that like him more/root for him because of his membership in the community? Like actually talking about his supposed role and/or purpose?

I come in peace
I 100% come in peace
You're Jewish iirc. Do you know co-religionist folks that like him more/root for him because of his membership in the community? Like actually talking about his supposed role and/or purpose?
No, but I’m probably not the best person to ask. I identify as Jewish culturally because it’s part of my heritage, but I’m not religious at all, nor are any members of my immediate family.

We don’t go to synagogue or have involvement in any Jewish community groups. So I’m just not privy to any conversations about Drake amongst other Jews along the lines of what you’re describing.

All that said, I’ve spent enough time around much more devout Jewish folks that it would not surprise me at all if some of them embrace Drake more than they otherwise would because he identifies as Jewish. But again, I don’t know anyone like that as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
No, but I’m probably not the best person to ask. I identify as Jewish culturally because it’s part of my heritage, but I’m not religious at all, nor are any members of my immediate family.

My We don’t go to synagogue or have involvement in any Jewish community groups. So I’m just not privy to any conversations about Drake amongst other Jews along the lines of what you’re describing.

All that said, I’ve spent enough time around much more devout Jewish folks that it would not surprise me at all if some of them embrace Drake more than they otherwise would because he identifies as Jewish. But again, I don’t know anyone like that as a matter of fact.
Thanks for your reply. Just in case you found it weird, my question was not rooted in some "here's a Jew, let's ask him about that other Jew" but based on a rosenberg infamous interview of him in wich he alluded to it.

From what I read, that Rap About Nothing thread is a bigger ****show right now than the Fallout wasteland.

And @osh kosh bosh in that mother****er giving folk hell like he...

1000000085.jpg

I want no parts. I'm staying in my vault. I just wish I could kick my cousin out of it.
I just read through that whole thread- I’m screaming at the poll results of the black middle class and assertion that black people are cosplaying being in poverty

Holy ****! Lmfaoooooooo

I come in peace
I 100% come in peace

I’m around Jews all the time (mostly secular ones).

They don’t care about Drake. :lol:

“Like That” comes on they go crazy.

To be fair tho everyone does. That’s still the hottest song wherever you go.

I dont get the fascination people have with diss tracks and what not. Ya’ll can beef all you want, just put out a good album after.

Man...can we keep the Knicks out of these trade rumors for now? They are playing in what is perhaps the best series of the first round going into Game 6 in Philly. Let's focus on that.

I just read through that whole thread- I’m screaming at the poll results of the black middle class and assertion that black people are cosplaying being in poverty

Holy ****! Lmfaoooooooo
Anytime this poster posts one of his patented bad takes, I think to myself "ok at least he can't post a worse one" and I'm wrong every single time.

Man...can we keep the Knicks out of these trade rumors for now? They are playing in what is perhaps the best series of the first round going into Game 6 in Philly. Let's focus on that.
I'd like to see what Julius looks like back with this squad before we start talking about moving anybody for anybody

Holy ****! Lmfaoooooooo
Some of the **** I read in there was wild :lol:

I said from the jump, whichever artist people favored before thus, they would favor that artist during this "beef". Simple.

But dudes are talking so much dumb **** with their shirts fully off.

Hell more than that, some people fully buck naked typing ****.

We all been here for years and we all know asking not to post about something is never going to happen lol

I wish we were more civilized but we’re not

Some of the **** I read in there was wild

I said from the jump, whichever artist people favored before thus, they would favor that artist during this "beef". Simple.

But dudes are talking so much dumb **** with their shirts fully off.
I had to stop reading the comments on ig posts because I felt I was being infested with disease

People refuse to be objective on these things- to be expected- but I cannot participate in this anymore. I got boundaries

This does not require 6 artists lmfaooooo

One would have done the job

They all got bags tho that’s for sure- good on whoever convinced him he needed to have all these dudes working on him

I had to stop reading the comments on ig posts because I felt I was being infested with disease

People refuse to be objective on these things- to be expected- but I cannot participate in this anymore. I got boundaries
I feel you.

I think people should just sit back, enjoy the music, jabs, memes and jokes.

After yesterday the conversation went into an area where I think is the pinnacle of nonsense arguments.

Anti-black bull****, wrapped up in a shinny pro-black wrapper.

I was playing along with the joke with my cousin. But yesterday we almost argued because I told him he sound like a ****ing jackass right now.

Over what? Two very talent while albeit corny rappers?

C'mon now. Just enjoy the music. Good grief.

It’s funny to see the deep rooted hate some of those regulars in there have for Drake :lol: I don’t listen to Drake so not sure what he did to piss them off lol they keep posting pictures of his “white” son to prove whatever weird point they’re debating.

I feel you.

I think people should just sit back, enjoy the music, jabs, memes and jokes.

After yesterday the conversation went into an area where I think is the pinnacle of nonsense arguments.

Anti-black bull****, wrapped up in a shinny pro-black wrapper.

I was playing along with the joke with my cousin. But yesterday we almost argued because I told him he sound like a ****ing jackass right now.

Over what? Two very talent while albeit corny rappers?

C'mon now. Just enjoy the music. Good grief.
That’s where I’m at. The origins of the initial metro x Drake beef was beyond stupid and I said it in the Drake thread- it’s all petty and cry baby stuff

This does not require 6 artists lmfaooooo

One would have done the job

They all got bags tho that’s for sure- good on whoever convinced him he needed to have all these dudes working on him

hope he plans on hibernating for a few weeks

he not gonna like this for the next few weeks

Drake is only Jewish when its beneficial/convenient to him.

No Jew I know cares about him like that. Most do *** with his music though.

Back
Top Bottom