The Official NBA Thread

Gotta love the importance of having a roster with plenty of Bigs

Teams who will likely advance to the next round have a rotation with at least 2-3 impact bigs 🤔

DEN - Jokic, AG, MPJ
MIN - Rudy, KAT, Reid
DAL - Gafford, Lively, Kleber
LAC - Zubac, Plumlee, Theis
NYK - Robinson, Hartelstein > Embiid because Embiid has ZERO big man help
CLE - Allen, Mobley, Thompson
ORL - Banchero, Carter, Wagner
IND - Turner, Siakam, Toppin
MIL - if Giannis had played in this series they’d be up on the Pacers (Giannis, Lopez, Portis)
BOS - KP, Horford, Kornet, Queta

The only outlier is OKC, whose only true big is Holmgren, which is why I think OKC will lose in the 2nd round to either DAL or LAC

Meanwhile the Lakers’ only Big who gets more than 10 playoff minutes per game is AD lol

The championship formula is crystal clear - A 1-Big rotation will NEVER win a championship and this is proven. I don’t care if today’s Lakers had prime Shaq, if he had Rui next to him and if Hayes only plays 4 min per game, even Shaq wouldn’t win a chip with this Lakers lineup and coach

And what about the teams that are now going fishing? How many impact bigs those teams have? Not as much as the team that beat them to advance

Gotta love the importance of having a roster with plenty of Bigs

Teams who will likely advance to the next round have a rotation with at least 2-3 impact bigs 🤔

DEN - Jokic, AG, MPJ
MIN - Rudy, KAT, Reid
DAL - Gafford, Lively, Kleber
LAC - Zubac, Plumlee, Theis
NYK - Robinson, Hartelstein > Embiid because Embiid has ZERO big man help
CLE - Allen, Mobley, Thompson
ORL - Banchero, Carter, Wagner
IND - Turner, Siakam, Toppin
MIL - if Giannis had played in this series they’d be up on the Pacers (Giannis, Lopez, Portis)
BOS - KP, Horford, Kornet, Queta

The only outlier is OKC, whose only true big is Holmgren, which is why I think OKC will lose in the 2nd round to either DAL or LAC

Meanwhile the Lakers’ only Big who gets more than 10 playoff minutes per game is AD lol

The championship formula is crystal clear - A 1-Big rotation will NEVER win a championship and this is proven. I don’t care if today’s Lakers had prime Shaq, if he had Rui next to him and if Hayes only plays 4 min per game, even Shaq wouldn’t win a chip with this Lakers lineup and coach

And what about the teams that are now going fishing? How many impact bigs those teams have? Not as much as the team that beat them to advance
Bro…

IMG_0446.gif

MPJ's a big?
Hell yeah he’s considered a “big” in today’s game, cause not only is he 6’10” and can guard the power forward position and play small ball center if necessary, but….

Not only does he stretch the floor but did you know he has averaged 10 boards per game in the last two playoff series against the Lakers? And that MPJ averages 8.4 boards per game in his career in the playoffs, second on the team only to Jokic. That imo is MPJ playing bigger than his size/position

Hell yeah he’s considered a “big” in today’s game, cause not only is he 6’10” and can guard the power forward position and play small ball center if necessary, but….

Not only does he stretch the floor but did you know he has averaged 10 boards per game in the last two playoff series against the Lakers? And that MPJ averages 8.4 boards per game in his career in the playoffs, second on the team only to Jokic. That imo is MPJ playing bigger than his size/position

MPJ plays the 5?

I'm gonna have to look at that. I know AG has though

MPJ plays the 5?

I'm gonna have to look at that. I know AG has though
If let’s say DEN were playing IND and both Joker and Turner were in foul trouble and AG is on the bench, the 6’10” MPJ would most certainly be guarding Siakam at the 5 if both teams went with small ball centers

Rarely will MPj ever play the 5 since AG or Jordan is Jokic’s backup center in the playoffs. But under certain small ball matchups, MPJ could certainly play the 5 if he’s guarding guys like Siakam, Portis, Theis, KD, Bron, Mobley, Kleber, etc in small ball center lineups

EYE never saw it with her
First time I ever saw her in anything was in The Mask with Jim Carrey in the theater. I had partaken in some herbal supplements before the movie started, which may have contributed to me thinking during that 1.5 hours that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. :blush::lol:

I was less smitten with her as I saw her in more things.

Back
Top Bottom