The Official NBA Thread

I aint the only one who recognizes what you do in here fam. You been called out a few times from others

Its nasty

antidope antidope take a look in the mirror

Rocking a cape for such a dirty and underachieving player is most definitely a choice. All this "he's a warrior" talk actually reminds me of some delusional and enabling *** golden state fans

Screenshot_20240503_082926_Chrome.jpg

Im so confused :lol:
Pat a weirdo

Some of yall need to get that hate out of your heart B.

At the end of day it aint that serious.
I can understand if anti was younger in his teens but this is a dude who wears a suite to work everyday acting like this

Its pure hatred

All us sixers fans will tell you he could be better in the 4th

But to actually **** on him for his performance this 1st round is really crazy and nothing but pure hate

He has a agenda to push and he sticking to it. Ill respect that i guess

He makes it too obvious though

Chris Paul of his generation.

Not even derogatory, just consistently a victim of circumstance. A decade from now, he's going to be giving his Hall of Fame speech with a loaded resume except for one thing.

See i know i crack jokes at you but i truly respect you as knicks fan and a person

You understand ball and enjoy basketball

Seriously congrats to your team broski. Hope they keep rolling

This is a huge off season coming up time to see how we build the roster out

Gg

I get on tobiass a lot rightfully so for what he gets paid

But he never was a locker room issue, seems like great teammate and never caused a issue outside of bball in 5 years so ill give him that

But its finally over hip hip hooray

That contract has been holding sixers back for awhile now. It was very hard to build a team

Some of yall need to get that hate out of your heart B.

At the end of day it aint that serious.

Embiid got eliminated...Kendrick just dropped again. It's Friday and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. It's going to be interesting day on NT. Time to buckle in cause the hate is at all time highs.

aepps20 aepps20 I can't wait for RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to wake up

Last edited:
The fatigue and health play a large role in making mistakes. You can't blame him for getting hurt, but he's had off-seasons to at least come back in shape. You can't possibly continue to expect him to be anything other than what we've seen.

It's Maxey's team and they can move on from Tobi. They should trade Embiid too, but teams rarely harvest value when they need to. Its always when its too late.

The fatigue and health play a large role in making mistakes. You can't blame him for getting hurt, but he's had off-seasons to at least come back in shape. You can't possibly continue to expect him to be anything other than what we've seen.

It's Maxey's team and they can move on from Tobi. They should trade Embiid too, but teams rarely harvest value when they need to. Its always when its too late.

You riding Embiid really hard. What’d he do to you?

Bro he talking bout they should trade embiid lol

Hes the same one who wanted embiid on the Knicks last year once sixers got bounced

He wanted to trade julius and someone else for embiid

Hes just as much as a fraud

Maxey compliments embiid and embiid complements maxey

Check those on off #s with maxey when embiid not on the floor

Embiid opens the floor up for maxey

I don't think Embiid is as good as billed, its nothing more. Bro is a paper tiger. I said the Sixers should trade Embiid before they lose him for nothing. He will cut and run cause he is that guy. Thats just basketball stuff.

What are YOU talking about?

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 5.11.16 AM.png

The game is REAL different when you can't foul bait to prominence huh?!??!?! 23 percent lol. Getting strapped by Isiah Hartenstein and Co. The "MVP" I was told. "Best player in the league" they said.

NASTY

Theres always Team USA. You can go ride the coattails of others for your only win. What a loser. What a clown. Zero ethics.

You know ball. Winning time and its 23% from the field. NASTY NASTY

OH WORD????? Yall need better standards. I hope you don't expect this little from other things in life. This is why the world is the way it is. The bar is so low. The bar is in hell. So low that Joel Embiid gets "best player in the league" mentions. When his game is so obviously hollow. You watch it and its so obvious. Its all a parlour trick.

We'll be back next year with more fake 30 point games. Hopefully Maxey can save him next year.

I don't think I will be able to win this debate, not because you are right, but because I just cannot match the effort that you are putting in.

tom-and-jerry-waving-white-flag.gif

Moheezy Moheezy hes on one bro this is his excitement lol

He dont even watch bro he was prolly in bed by 10pm. Once sixers started coming back he was MIA

Only popped up this morning

Us sixers got our heads high this morning. The team fought hard unlike other series/past years

Obviously not the ending we wanted but i can promise sixers fans arent feeling down this morning

Moheezy Moheezy hes on one bro this is his excitement lol

He dont even watch bro he was prolly in bed by 10pm. Once sixers started coming back he was MIA

Only popped up this morning

Us sixers got our heads high this morning. The team fought hard unlike other series/past years

Obviously not the ending we wanted but i can promise sixers fans arent feeling down this morning
I didnt watch. Was at work until 2:00 AM. I am sorry. I should blow up my life to appease King Pizzo.

Back
Top Bottom