The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

Imagine building a championship-level team mainly through the draft

Imagine your best player and most valuable asset being someone you draft. Some that have beat expectations so much he would go #1 in a redraft of that year

And saying **** like this :smh:

People asking about the Hali goof really got to him

Knicks open -6.5 for game one & -225 for the series.

Not trying to play the 2 seed underdog card, but both of those seem high IMO. They present a totally different style than Philly.

That being said, they also have to deal with OG likely on Siakam, McBride/Donte on Haliburton, and they don't have anyone to slow down Brunson.
Knicks in 5, waiting for the odds to drop

BUT these are all play-off/play-in teams and there’s a very good chance either Boston or Denver will win it all. So maybe spending a lot on player salaries isn’t such a bad thing?

Plus Miami, LAC and NOP all had to play their first round series without their respective best players (or most of the series).

Still think Oubre sucks

But he probably did enough to get himself paid this off-season
more of a bench guy no doubt

iunno why i continue to pain myself but i keep watching his overlap of a mistake last night which led to the hart 3

still not sure how oubre tripped and never hustled back to guard. he was lollygagging around

BUT these are all play-off/play-in teams and there’s a very good chance either Boston or Denver will win it all. So maybe spending a lot on player salaries isn’t such a bad thing?

Plus Miami, LAC and NOP all had to play their first round series without their respective best players (or most of the series).
it depends on how your interpret the tweet

Of course you have to spend big money to win I don’t think that’s a mystery or a debate

I take it more as Damb- you the highest paid teams and ain’t did squat, eliminated right away

But yes a lot of those teams went all in and that’s what you want to see as a fan

I might be in the minority

But I really don't care about Inside the NBA these days
Been years since I’ve watched more of Inside than a few minutes here and there. The basketball analysis isn’t very good and I felt even 10 years ago the non-analysis content is mostly the same jokes over and over.

We shoved Brunson down your throats (pause) for two years - rightfully btw..

But some still didn’t want to accept it…

Some didn’t understand what they were watching..

Some were just flat out hating and couldn’t process it…

Well……

Now you know.

Coupé It Coupé It

do you agree he a big grifter just like embiid or you still deny it ?

just be honest

it aint a knock to him as a player - all the top guys got a goto move to sway the refs

Back
Top Bottom