The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

They need to fire James Jones if he tries to get Oubre back.

The dude used to singlehandedly break the offense.

If Book would start to heat up, he would stop passing to him and start to chuck.

It would be a smarter move to use Crowder, Saric, Shamet, and their 2024 1st to get some depth, especially at the 4.

Let Cam and Book take extra time to heal. Then hope you can get someone like Anthony Black in the late lottery.
Welcome back.

They need to fire James Jones if he tries to get Oubre back.

The dude used to singlehandedly break the offense.

If Book would start to heat up, he would stop passing to him and start to chuck.

It would be a smarter move to use Crowder, Saric, Shamet, and their 2024 1st to get some depth, especially at the 4.

Let Cam and Book take extra time to heal. Then hope you can get someone like Anthony Black in the late lottery.
Hes one of the lowest IQ players in the league :lol: If he actually has takers I’d be surprised.

A losing basketball player

Would like to see the Cs get Josh Richardson or Terrance Ross in the buyout market. Need a guy to take the Hauser minutes if he’s not hitting em.

Kinda where the Gallo loss hurts a bit.

Would like to see the Cs get Josh Richardson or Terrance Ross in the buyout market. Need a guy to take the Hauser minutes if he’s not hitting em.

Kinda where the Gallo loss hurts a bit.
Celtics just traded away Josh Richardson/Romeo Langford for Derrick white. Don't think they're looking for a reunion

Celtics just traded away Josh Richardson/Romeo Langford for Derrick white. Don't think they're looking for a reunion
Just because you traded someone away doesn’t mean you don’t like them, or can’t use them. They needed Richardson’s contract to make the money work for White. Richardson played well for the team last year. He’d be a solid bench piece.

They literally just did this with Daniel Theis last year.

Just because you traded someone away doesn’t mean you don’t like them, or can’t use them. They needed Richardson’s contract to make the money work for White. Richardson played well for the team last year. He’d be a solid bench piece.

They literally just did this with Daniel Theis last year.
I like Brogdon in the backup guard spots, and Grant williams in the backup forward, but to each their own

I like Brogdon in the backup guard spots, and Grant williams in the backup forward, but to each their own
I do too :lol:

All I said was I’d like to have one of those guys on the buyout market for games where Hauser doesn’t have it.

so I was watching Wisconsin play today, and that Johnny Davis kid. Does he play at all?

Haven't heard this name all season.

Still don’t understand how JaVale got the taxpayer MLE :lol: :smh:

Shouldn’t be making anything over the minimum.
I have to think that was a situation where they agreed to a deal before they even made the Wood trade., much less before free agency began. So dumb.

so I was watching Wisconsin play today, and that Johnny Davis kid. Does he play at all?

Haven't heard this name all season.

jd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom