The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

No timeout INITIALLY is fine to me. See if you can push the ball down the floor quickly and find an advantage. But once that didn't happen and the play devolved into chaos, Mazzulla needs to be ready to call timeout. Tatum was standing at half court with 5 seconds on the clock, Joe needs to be screaming for a TO at that point.

Seeing Brown get some heat for coming off Harden to double Embiid. that’s tough but I get it. Mazulla still the clown though

Really don’t though. Went 7 games in both the Conference Semis (against Middleton-less Bucks) and 7 in the Conference Finals.

Eye test more than anything. They just dont look as good. Last year I was like man these boys got it, this time around idk if my expectations are too high and im being disappointed or what.

1. White woman with blonde hair.
2. White woman with black hair
3. White woman with red hair
4. White woman with brown hair
5. White woman with no hair
This reminds me of the scene from The Brothers
mjlol (1) (1).png

Eye test more than anything. They just dont look as good. Last year I was like man these boys got it, this time around idk if my expectations are too high and im being disappointed or what.

I feel like the swings in their play are wider this season. Like they can look both elite and poor in the same game. I’m remembering a little more consistency with them last season - after the all-star break.

But I still think they have a championship ceiling this season.

I feel like the swings in their play are wider this season. Like they can look both elite and poor in the same game. I’m remembering a little more consistency with them last season - after the all-star break.

But I still think they have a championship ceiling this season.

They team 2 im rooting for, I still think they got a great chance but idk.

If Tatum not taking the shot gotta find a way for brown to. Just not smart lol

Even though he did make it
Agreed. The ball always seems to end up in smarts hands in situations like that.

And it shouldn't.

You've officially been dictated to by the defense if this happens...

And out coached

GH really isn’t good at this. Talks fast pace favoring Phx while Denver is on a 13-2 run. As if them dudes can’t run & jump too.

Back
Top Bottom