The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

It's very funny how big "aura" has gotten. Never would have thought we'd get here because of the subtext of the term. Austin Rivers said Ant has aura today which is hilarious.

The backlash for Ants personality is crazy to me.

This is the exact type of personality the NBA needed and is actually good for the game.

Carefree, great with the media, doesnt complain about calls nonstop.

Sam gone be ready to throw hands the first time he overhears one of his players or front office subordinates calls him ugly :lol:

He's been hearing that stuff his whole life. He's not gonna react to it. Some loser tried it once and Sam didn't take the bait.

The backlash for Ants personality is crazy to me.

This is the exact type of personality the NBA needed and is actually good for the game.

Carefree, great with the media, doesnt complain about calls nonstop.

Ant is sorely what the NBA sorely needed, not more flopping, crying or buddy ball.

What antics does Ant have? Outside of the social media stuff from a couple years ago? I would say to the general fan this man hasn't done one thing that has dropped his Q score. Plus he's from the south, people love the accent and drawl. Its all authentic. He's definitely not MJ though. Or Kobe. More like Wade 2.0. But he looks like MJ in the face, so I understand the comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom