The Official NBA Thread: Celtics-Pacers on ABC / Celtics Lead 2-0

IMG_5283.jpeg

It’s almost Cancun time for this herb

Imagine your logo is the letter “P” with a basketball in the hole of the “P”

Imagine bragging about plumber chips. Do you even like basketball? You never talk about or make a quip about any other series, games, players etc. You just sound like a pro-Boston everything, dont even watch basketball but put on for the C's, dont watch football but bleeds Patriots. :lol:

Imagine bragging about plumber chips. Do you even like basketball? You never talk about or make a quip about any other series, games, players etc. You just sound like a pro-Boston everything, dont even watch basketball but put on for the C's, dont watch football but bleeds Patriots. :lol:

This x10000

Just found out yesterday a friend passed away. Don’t know the details but know it was addiction related. He basically closed himself off from most everyone he knew and moved across the country. Wish I or some of his closer friends could have been there to help him through things, wasn’t even responding to people he had know most of his life since high school
Sorry about your friend. I was down bad and still have down times and if it wasn’t for this platform and its support I probably wouldn’t be here.

Celtics losing to whoever come out the west. How you mid contender? Yeah they contenders but nobody believes in them for real.
Classic playing down to their comp

They still gonna have the inside track. Nuggets and Celtics the two teams on paper I didn’t see the mavericks having advantage over

Not gonna comment on the wolves lol

do I have a secret admirer?

Back
Top Bottom