The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

They've got a better squad now than they have at any point with him there but is this really true?

What the **** happened here at the 30 second mark? Kinda agree though, but they still miss some of what Julius or whatever his trade return would provide as a secondary.

EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny's__No_.jpg

Tapin clapping ain’t

If Broussard said it, then it gives me hope Kawhi is 100% healthy.

But looks like Silver got what he wanttd out of this games-played rule. It was always an Anti-Clippers rule :smh:

I actually think he's done a pretty good job of drafting besides Hayes, but woof. No way he can keep his job after this past season.

Ran Steve Nash out of townonly for Jacque Vaughn to be the worst coach in the NBA. Hope someone else gives Steve a shot

The dudes who try to sell calls and don’t mind hurting people by diving on the floor trying to sell a call. I know who those guys are, and I try to stay away from them.”

give-me-a-name-scoot-mcnairy.gif

Dellavadova was good at this. That year the hawks played the Cavs in the playoffs. Josh Smith and Big Al were ready to put hands on him. Bron was in the postgame press conference defending that foolishness. Knowing that if he was not a teammate, he’d be complaining as well.

Those dudes with all that fake hustle diving for balls they know they have no chance for are the worst.

Jordi is legit. Was a player development coach for Cavs for awhile (Mike Brown hired him) and was on staff during their championship. Went over to Denver the following year and was an assistant coach for them. He went over to Sacramento when Mike Brown became the head coach and has been his lead assistant there. Also coaches the Canadian national team

Back
Top Bottom