The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Book ain’t going nowhere. Unless he asks. He loves the lifestyle in Phoenix. He’s been through worse in Phoenix so he’ll ride it out

I root for the Suns. They never addressed their need for a true playmaking PG. That should be priority this summer. Even if they have to bring back Cam Payne and Tyler Ulis appease Book.

Last edited:
Book ain’t going nowhere. Unless he asks. He loves the lifestyle in Phoenix. He’s been through worse in Phoenix so he’ll ride it out

I root for the Suns. They never addressed their need for a true playmaking PH. That should be priority this summer. Even if they have to bring back Cam Payne and Tyler Ulis appease Book.
If your main priority is to bring back those dudes you midas whale just give up on next season too

What you need is defense

Just makes if difficult when you got your supposed best 3 already locked in and none of them are stout defenders

If your main priority is to bring back those dudes you midas whale just give up on next season too

What you need is defense

Just makes if difficult when you got your supposed best 3 already locked in and none of them are stout defenders

In agree on the defense side of the ball needing help in Phoenix. They need some more size off the bench.

Those PG players I mentioned I mentioned somewhat tongue in cheek since Phoenix has no money really to go out and get a point guard to set the table.

IMG_0128.gif

Back
Top Bottom