The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Lead 2-0 / Luka Politely Tells Gobert He Can't Guard Him

Finally found my out off the Rudy train

QualifiedInferiorHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

Ya'll enjoy your Mondays

887 points away until GOAT James will be the NBA's all time leading scorer.

If he keeps up his season average ppg with no missed games that's about 35 games away. Could be at home Feb 23rd vs the Warriors.

But did the regular season not matter when yall were posting videos and talking trash to everyone

Real talk, what recent champions have spewed that "I don't care about the regular season" narrative? The only two players I can even remember saying that are Trae Young and now DeAndre Ayton :lol:

I hope the Pels realize they’re about 2 playoff runs away from everyone hating them. THEY only like you when you’re coming up.

While I agree with this in theory, I think they have a roster that is more likable to most folks than similar rising teams we have seen turned on in recent history like the Warriors, Suns and most recently Grizzlies.

Shaq learning that the Suns lost again to the Birds.

Attachments

• Shaq-cries-talking-about-kobe-bryant-death-1.jpg
    Shaq-cries-talking-about-kobe-bryant-death-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 107
was taking photos for a youth event with our current mayor. didn’t anticipate it but the mayor brought out the ‘15, ‘17, and ‘18 rings the dubs made for her while they were still in oakland. i had no shame asking for this opportunity

F99B20F1-8DCB-4A86-B39B-2FDED766790A.jpeg

Litty as **** my boy! :pimp:

Future DPOY Diabate

You typically wouldn’t wanna give up a first for an expiring contract but this man is a professional scorer.

He will be a big, significant help to whatever playoff team acquires him.
Didn’t the Pistons just extend him?

Back
Top Bottom